Allred Goes into Labor War with OctoMom

5/4/2009 5:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria Allred just announced what her new fight with OctoMom Nadya Suleman is about -- she wants to make sure the octobabies are gonna get paid for being her miniature cash cows.

Allred's mystery client is a former child star named Paul Peterson, who's also the president of "A Minor Consideration" -- a company that protects the rights of child actors.

Peterson said he filed a petition in Orange County to appoint a guardian for the estate of the octobabies -- to make sure Nadya doesn't waste all the money she makes from constantly selling them out.

Allred said she also sent a letter to the California Division of Labor Standards & Enforcement, to investigate whether or not OctoMom has violated laws set up to protect "child performers."

KIDS AT RISK karen lee

DEAR IGNORANT MULTI-MOM:

First and foremost, THE OCTO-LEACH has already MADE MORE THAN A MILLION DOLLARS OFF SELLING HER BIRTH PHOTOS AND VIDEO.

BUT, THE MILLION IS ALREADY GONE apparently. so the FACT SHE IS STILL COLLECTING DISABILITY AND WELFARE, FOOD STAMPS --AND NOW W.I.C. is REPREHENSIBLE.

IT WOULD BE LIKE BERNIE MADOFF SIGNING UP FOR WELFARE because he has no income IN PRISON but made out like a BANDIT a few months BEFORE.

There is NOTHING redeemable about this LEACH on society. She spends her days BEING ON CAMERA holding one baby or another - VIRTUALLY IGNORING THE CHILD --as it chokes, spits up --whatever. SHE KEEPS ON TALKING TO THE CAMERA (really, to HERSELF) ... paying no attention whatever to anything the baby is going through. She talks NON STOP because BEING ON CAMERA is her life long DREAM.

GO away multi-mom. Gloria and Paul are going to win this one for THE KIDS, STUPID NADYA is living in AND OFF the only STATE THAT HAS LAWS IN PLACE TO PROTECT BABIES. SHE HAS SHOWN HERSELF TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THOSE LAWS EVERY TIME SHE GOES ON CAMERA WHICH IS NON STOP 24/7. HER RADAR CREW GOES EVERYWHERE (SHOPPING) WITH HER. And as usual SHE DRAGS ALONG one of the newborns.

SHE IS AS SICK as you are --if you believe what SHE'S doing is right. SHAME ON YOU.

2002 days ago

Wendy

Multimom, Learn English! If you work for Nayda, you are not suppose to disclose NOTHING! Didn't you sign a "Contract" of some sort? And which "NANNY" are you, the one watching the bites, or the one taken care of the babies who only get a bath every second day? "Different Parent Skills" My baby got a bath twice a day, morning and before bed time! I wanted to make sure she smelled like a baby and was clean! You Pig! And even working, she got the same! And my house was and is clean! She and You must live in the same pig pen! Kids come first, you come second! I still looked good, and my baby was always feed, cleaned and changed! And I could also grow my "nails" naturally and they still looked good! I took care of them myself! I just wanted to be with my kid, and I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE! My time meant all to me-you selfish person-but you must come from the same tree as Nayda, hey?

2002 days ago

len

Milady has a website. What an egocentric behaviour, How is it that she considers herself important or interesting enough. ? I fail to see what she has to offer. She has Mental Health Issues.......as stated by herself. It would appear that she craves attention, but is unable to socialize normally , so she attempts to do this vicariously via a website. A rather boring one, I might add. I understand now, why she is supporting Nadya. As an observation, I wonder if her fears & paranoia are insidiously being transferred to her children. Not my business of course, because she, as she states, is entitled to raise them as she sees fit. . although she doesn't appear to be mentally fit. Still yet, they are not being starved, beaten, sexually abused.& have a roof over their heads. ...the requirements of a good mother according to milady's standards. As she states herself, her children are rarely away from her. The words unhealthy, abnormal, & inadequate come to mind.

2002 days ago

Wendy

Multimom,
My child also had a very "CARING," "GIVING" "FATHER" who felt the same! The "Sun" "Set" on our child! And we are very proud how she turned out! We wanted better than we had-and "God" Rest his soul! We Did It! Nayda is a "Nut-Case" And So Are You! Either Learn English-or Go Back To School! "TIME" is what a child, especially a baby needs, she's off shopping, etc! I could have done all that, but "Watching" my baby grow meant more! And she takes "one" baby shopping? HELLO! What about the REST OF THE CHILDREN? You don't do one without doing for the rest! Guess coming from MEXICO, you wouldn't know any better!

2002 days ago

Jesus juice

2001 days ago

FiFi LaRue

Gawd....I'm in stiches here...hehehehe

I can't believe Multimom...MultiMiLady...MultiNanny is still here DESPERATELY trying to get her point across. Sorry...but it really is quite sad. Almost feel pity for her.

Ok...I'm over that.
Now I'll just sit back and watch Pavlov's dog(s) start to salivate.........whos in charge of the bell today?

2001 days ago

multimom

228. DEAR IGNORANT MULTI-MOM:

Posted at 12:36AM on May 8th 2009 by KIDS AT RISK karen lee-------------------------

WOW! Lots of anger management issues here.

Who made you the board leader and/or police? This is a free board and open to all. The mob mentallity here is just sick. Yes, Nayda made some bad choices but those kids are here and she should get some support.

If she really made a million she will not qualify for any of these programs you all bleet about.

IF the children-you know the ones you all claim to care about get WIC or food stamps it is because they qualify this means they are being CARED for. As far as her feeding her baby and talking- well jeepers! You all are so silly, she is hardly a new mother, feed burp spitup cleanup. Not rocket since and she is hardly a NEW mother.

2001 days ago

Think about it... You be the Judge...

Note: from the above post. When Nayda ( OctoMom ) was interview in front of her home, she stated, " If I'm entitled to WIC for my children then I'm able to get it." She also stated, " She had no insurance for herself." Now where is she getting the money for the surgeries? She shouldn't be able to collect Disability unless she's 100% disabled. She signed off on her worker's compensation claim in September 2008. With a settlement of $165,000 and this would have been reported to Social Security Disability and any future medical for the injuries are her own responsibly. In my opinion, she would have to let her insurance company know if she ever received worker's compensation and what the injury entailed.

With her interview with Radaronline, about who the Father was, her older son asked, " Who's My Daddy." She needs to come clean and let the children know who he is for they own sake. In the case of any future Court this information should be produced for the children's sake. Then maybe they all wouldn't end up in Foster Care. Denis was willing to help her because he loved her and they talked about having children together. As her Mother stated, " He was a man from Israel."
By the way, if your questioning the older children, Denis also had blue eyes. You decide for yourself what the truth really is: My opinion he should be tested before any other court proceedings.
Pertaining to the surgery, she should have had these fibroids removed after her miscarriage and she wouldn't have to had IVF treatment in the first place.

May God Bless These Little Children and Keep them Safe from Harm.
God needs to be watching out for them right now, because no one else is stepping in besides Gloria. She needs to score one for the Children to keep them protected.

My opinion only.... The truth will be disclosed in the end and people will see how harmful this whole situation has become.

2001 days ago

Jesus juice

2001 days ago

multimom

233. I think I need to jump in on these posts ladies, but after reading them with all the arguing, it seems to me like Milady and Multimom are the same person. (Anyone read the book Sybil? The story about the woman with the multiple personalitites?) PS...Good Christians don't support blastphemy. I haven't heard one truthful thing come out of Ms. Suleman's mouth yet.

Posted at 6:20AM on May 8th 2009 by BADBADLEROYBROWN

-------------------

Sorry to burst your bubble but I am so not Canadian someone here claimed she is?

I was born in the lower 48 and lived my entire life on the east coast enjoying paying taxes like everyone else.

There appears to be a ton of non-christian like people on this site.

2001 days ago

multimom

237. My little girls.....very nice post!! I really am under the impression that PIGSLUT is going in for some kind of plastic surgery NOT fibroid removal. Reason being is that if the fibroids are so bad now, how did she carry all those fetus'? Also, they could have been removed with the C-section. What surprises me as well, is that IF she did not plan on having any more children, why not have the tubes tied when she had the octuplets? You now darn well the doctors' would have asked her if she wanted to have that done ESPECIALLY with all the children she has. Another reason I believe she is lying about the fibroid surgery is that she would have spoken to her doctor and he would have told her "what to expect, what the surgery entailed, recovery time, yada yada yada...." She spouted off at the mouth saying a portion of her uterus is going to be removed and she'll be in the hospital for a week. None of that is true. All you have to do is look up myomectomy yourselves on the computer and you'll see that NO portion of the uterus is removed....just the fibroids, and YES, it IS possible to get pregnant again. I have several friends who have had this procedure done and they did it "outpatient"---meaning...go into the hospital, have it done, and leave the hospital all in the same day. AND, they have were able to have children after that. I am guessing that she is having more "cosmetic" surgery performed before a guardian is appointed....because she isn't going to be able to squander the children's money anymore once one becomes involved. And for anyone who writes, "Leave her alone. Why do you make spectulations about her?" My answer is....."Why on earth does she go ON VIDEO for ALL the WORLD to see......and LIE about what she is having done????? And IF---which is a BIG IF---she is actually having fibroids removed, HOW ON EARTH CAN SHE NOT KNOW WHAT THE PROCEDURE She is HAVING done entails but yet, attempt to sound "educated" about the whole thing???? On top of that...she mentions some BS about needing a WILL. Ummmm...don't you think she would have had one drawn up when she took the RISK of carrying the octuplets and ENDANGERING her OTHER 6 of possibly not having a mother if she died while pregnant??? This is all another pathetic attempt to gain sympathy from folks because of the "guardian" dilemna----while going in and having more cosmetic surgery done under the false pretense of "having a medically necessary surgery performed". Now I'm CERTAIN that this woman IS SERIOUSLY MENTALLY ILL. God help those little ones.

Posted at 11:06AM on May 8th 2009 by nondonationsender

----------------------------------------------------

As for a will, sounds like a plan. She is protecting her children.

2001 days ago

multimom

Gawd....I'm in stiches here...hehehehe

Ok...I'm over that.

Posted at 7:01AM on May 8th 2009 by Ankaret

I am not a nanny you nasty thing.
But You are a creepy little net bully.

2001 days ago

Jesus juice

OK smartass..................... Well seeing as she just gave birth to babies 3 months ago. The doctors may be telling her that she may need to stay in the hospital to prevent complications...................... (THAT statement doesn't answer....HOW did she carry ALL those fetus' with the bad fibroids? Read up on uterine fibroids before you respond. Also....better read up on myomectomy.)

As for a will, sounds like a plan. She is protecting her children. ...................... (AGAIN...THAT statement doesn't answer...WHY didn't she have a will drawn up while pregnant with the Octuplets? She herself stated on the Today show...and on Phil...that she TOOK a risk. So...I guess you'd have to agree that she did NOT bother to think about her OTHER 6 children then.)

There is no gaurdian issue? The state has not acted an Allred's loony lawsuit. She has nannies and staff that will invalidate these issues. I cannot wait to see egg on the pantsuit loving nasty allreds face. ................................ (AGAIN.....maybe you'd better "see the BIG picture" prior to responding. A guardian IS NOT appointed out of the blue.....and YES, THERE IS a COURT date in June to determine whether a guardian will be appointed or not.) All I'm seeing right now is EGG ALL OVER YOUR FACE. Get your facts correct.

2001 days ago

len

Multimom Your comment regarding emergency emenates from the simplistic , one dimensional view of an ignorant person,unfamiliar with th internal dynamics of an emergency dept, & the extremely broad spectrum of patients, of varying socioeconomic levels, & varying levels of emergency, which run the gamut , CTAS scores ranging from minus 0, for the imaginary emergency of the inadequate personality, and the far extreme, pre-code , potential cardiac arrest. Our network of specialized services, multidimensional. We do not see the worst cases of child abuse. The worst cases of abuse by-pass emergency, direct route to the morgue, & autopsy. the words "child abuse" , a rather general terminology that does not reflect the multifaceted levels & degree of severity of abuse................the worst cases are apparent, even to a simple mind. The insidious, subtle or deliberately hidden abuse , apparently, are not......................Complicated by individual interpretation of abuse, which allows quite a degree of latitude for child abuse within the family . I see child abuse in its various manifestations, on a daily basis, not necesarily "abuse" being presented as the chief complaint.... as in an obvious physical assault or accident.....but as an occult, sinister abuse. As for the balance of my comment, in terms of a childs needs, It stands, also.

2001 days ago

len

Ankaret You have taken charge of the bell today, Swell job, you nasty little net bully. Milady appears to have slithered away in her saliva, But, has resurrected as Multimom. It never fails...........ring the bell, the rat salivates & then responds. It just can't help itself.

2001 days ago