Allred Goes into Labor War with OctoMom

5/4/2009 5:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gloria Allred just announced what her new fight with OctoMom Nadya Suleman is about -- she wants to make sure the octobabies are gonna get paid for being her miniature cash cows.

Allred's mystery client is a former child star named Paul Peterson, who's also the president of "A Minor Consideration" -- a company that protects the rights of child actors.

Peterson said he filed a petition in Orange County to appoint a guardian for the estate of the octobabies -- to make sure Nadya doesn't waste all the money she makes from constantly selling them out.

Allred said she also sent a letter to the California Division of Labor Standards & Enforcement, to investigate whether or not OctoMom has violated laws set up to protect "child performers."

KIDS AT RISK karen lee

WAY TO GO! my little girls --EXCELLENT INSIGHT. IF YOU ARE RIGHT ON JUST 30% OF IT, OCTO-LEACH is in DEEP DEEP trouble. (NON of which she seems even REMOTELY AWARE OF) OR CONCERNED ABOUT;

EVERYBODY: IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY READ THE POST ABOVE THIS, IT IS MUST READING thru all the CLUTTER:

266. Hello Ladies, Your posts have been keeping me smiling today. Had Chemo yesterday and can't sleep. I found this on the internet and thought you might get a little humor out of this: LOL ...... MY LITTLE GIRLS

DEAR GIRLS:

You write as someone who has seen much, suffered much and earned a LOT. Your insight and conclusions have the CLARITY of one who sees-all, knows-all.

I admire every statement you made and how you broke it all down.

That's the double-edged SWORD OF FAME. It cuts BOTH WAYS --and sadly (for Nadya) she only wishes to see the FAME SIDE that excites her. She is about to become CLOSELY ACQUAINTED to its DOWN SIDE.

FAME as you noted, brings a world of SCRUTINY ... for my part, I was wondering "where" ALL THE TROOPS are? We have been submerged in this miasma of HER DELUSION for FOUR MONTHS NOW.

Dr Phil made this situation into an ATOM BOMB rather than the firecracker it SHOULD have been. Had Nadya been FORCED to deal with her horrible choices --RATHER THAN REWARDED BY dr phil, who literally PLUCKED her OUT OF her mother's PIG STY (caused by Nadya without REMORSE) .. and literally SET INTO the newly purchased luxuriously-appointed NEWLY RENOVATED DIGS --SHE would have HAD to deal with her REALITIES.

Dr Phil allowed HIMSELF to be snowed and NEVER has he conducted such an aimless, disjointed interview TOTALLY DIRECTED BY THE SUBJECT, He did NOTHING for the main cause of ALL HER PROBLEMS: her mental state,

THAT ASIDE, Octo-Leach would NEVER have gotten those children INTO HER GREEDY, GRASPING HANDS otherwise. She would STILL be searching for a home and would have HAD TO jump thru A LOT OF HOOPS before getting the babies.

SICKO that she is, she refuses to FACE REALITY: THAT EVERYBODY NOW SEES HER FOR WHAT SHE IS: totally self-centered in her own little FANTASY WORLD (SHE calls it HER "child bubble"). YEAH that's HOW to raise kids --IN A CHILD BUBBLE rather than as a RESPONSIBLE CARING PARENT.

WHEN informed of Gloria & Paul's lawsuit, SHE DEFIANTLY STOOD IN FRONT OF THE BLAZING TV LIGHTS OF her personal camera crew and DEMANDED THAT GLORIA "BRING IT ON." SO DEEP IN HER DELUSION, OCTO-PSYCHO REALLY BELIEVES HERSELF TO BE "untouchable.;'

IT IS AS IF THE REST OF THE WORLD exists merely TO SERVE her. To insure HER ABILITY to live EXACTLY HOWEVER SHE WANTS -without consequences. She doesn't like being "controlled" by a MAN. Therefore, she will have as MANY OFF Spring without thought of THEIR CHANCES OF BEING FULFILLED and made to feel safe & secure. SHE HAD ALL OF THEM FOR HERSELF -- to make HERSELF feel better. AND SHE SEES NO PROBLEM WITH THAT.

AFTER ALL, SHE'S ENTITLED,.

1930 days ago

len

My Little Girls. Warmest wishes to you..........chemo yesterday. And you are smiling, not complaining. I am sorry that you were unable to sleep.............but we benefited from your company............as usual. You take care, kiss your "little girls" for me.......& keep posting. Sincerely, Jane

1930 days ago

len

Ankaret. Such audacity, on the part of Multi-mom.. She has deigned from her "perfect" Family Seat, to confer upon us a Title. " Gossip Queens " -----" backyard fence". Considering the multi-ple hours that she spends , for days on end, flapping her, no doubt perfect gums, while wearing her perfect size 8 clothes, just what does that make her ? A perfect " pot, calling the kettle black "! Well, Mrs. Pot, at least you have something to salivate into., as the bell is ringing.

1930 days ago

Jesus juice

To My little girls.........thinking of you and hope you get some sleep and feel better. (HUGS)

1930 days ago

FiFi LaRue

Jane aka "the voice of reason"......hehehehahahahahahaha, great post!

I find making a joke out of such things and people like her semi gratifying. Whats even funnier is, it goes right over their wee little heads...not a clue they are being made a mockery of. Not a clue on how to reply with witty reparte'......

Perfect size 8..huh? You strive for perfection, when in fact you barely reach mediocrity. Just like your icon, Suleman.

1930 days ago

len

kashmirsaphire Is it painful being you ? Attempting to overcome your neuronal deficit must put you in a position of great adversity. Why are you adressing Miss Allred in this post ? Do you think that she can hear you ? Anything is for sale on e-bay, except for brains, which is blatantly obvious, in your case.

1930 days ago

FiFi LaRue

"The Appointment in Samarra"
(as retold by W. Somerset Maugham [1933])

The speaker is Death

There was a merchant in Bagdad who sent his servant to market to buy provisions and in a little while the servant came back, white and trembling, and said, Master, just now when I was in the marketplace I was jostled by a woman in the crowd and when I turned I saw it was Death that jostled me. She looked at me and made a threatening gesture, now, lend me your horse, and I will ride away from this city and avoid my fate. I will go to Samarra and there Death will not find me. The merchant lent him his horse, and the servant mounted it, and he dug his spurs in its flanks and as fast as the horse could gallop he went. Then the merchant went down to the marketplace and he saw me standing in the crowd and he came to me and said, Why did you make a threating getsture to my servant when you saw him this morning? That was not a threatening gesture, I said, it was only a start of surprise. I was astonished to see him in Bagdad, for I had an appointment with him tonight in Samarra.

Sometimes one cannot avoid the inevitable.........and at the end of the day we all have to be accountable for our actions.

For whom the bell tolls....it tolls for thee.

1930 days ago

FiFi LaRue

Dammit...observation by me.......your post made me laugh so hard coffee came out my PERFECT nose......hysterical...hahahaha.

Nice to see "little girls" in such good humour...I wish you the very best in your battle...if you need strength...or a laugh...you'll know we'll be here for you.

1930 days ago

len

cash-mirsaphire. This is my version: Oct-mom just wants the money. They are her kids so she thinks that she can sell them to the media any time that she wants. She should be taken to court for child abuse. In this world, anything is for sale, & Octo believes that includes her children, & that this is no-one else' business. Paul Peterson & Gloria Allred, as Child Advocates.it is your concern. One cannot be sure that the children are thriving or that the hospital is monitoring the situation. Octo mom just wants to make money for herself, so she hired a {un} professional lawyer-publicist. They are both disgusting. There you are Cash-mirsychophant., with a little help, from myself, your post actually reads as rational.

1930 days ago

KIDS AT RISK karen lee

DEAR ALL:

REGARDING OCTO-LEACH's UPCOMING "fibroid" and COSMETIC surgeries (I'm betting: tummy tuck, LIPO and Boob job ...

Unfortunately, even with today's highly advanced procedures, there is always GREAT RISK associated with THESE types of surgery.

Look at poor Kanye West's mother --James Brown's former wife, etc. Octo-Leach has been spitting into the wind of the FATES for a long time -- WHO KNOWS what infections await --or surgical complications might arise:?

tick tock tick tock ... maybe her last minutes are winding down . . .

1929 days ago

len

Karen Lee, Well it isn't as if the proof won't be in the pudding.we have endless before pictures, ad nauseum. The Fibroid surgery .removal of half the uterus.. a bit of a dodgy explanation. If a fibroid is removed, the uterine vessel remains in its entirety, if more than one fibroid removed, the uterus remains in its entirety, minus the fibroids. If warranted, the uterus itself is removed, but the ovaries remain intact. Partial gastrectomies exist.partial uterine-ectomies do not. Octo is being a drama Queen, a ploy for attention.& sympathy. Pardon me for a moment while I reach for my fiddle & a tissue..............Her surgery is routine., , commonplace, somewhat like her.

1929 days ago

len

my littlegirls..........Hello. I am thinking of you, hoping that you finally had a decent sleep..........warm wishes, Jane

1929 days ago

skanky skanks

most children are brought into this world anyways to fulfill their parents unlead or mislead lives, or for financial reasons, or to try to keep a marriage together, or to keep a man, or out of lonliness. the remaining 3% of children born out of pure love are - where the parent(s) are able to give something to the child because they already have it for themselves - the fortunate ones.

alred needs to stops picking on octomom, and address the other 97% if she is to have any credibility, and stop being such an evil pig.

1929 days ago

len

What Octo-mom does not appear to realize, is that plastic surgery will transform her appearance.....her outside shell, but it will not transform her inner self. Plastic surgery in her case, is tantamount to applying fresh icing on a mouldy cake. A complete overhaul on the chassis.........exterior solid ...............interior rotten to the core.

1929 days ago

len

omg whatever alred. "anyways" ........................."anyways". It is obvious that you need counselling. Your post is absolutely pathetic.. You sound bitter.............very bitter..............you don't sound as if your parents were in the 3%, that you were speaking of. Neither is Octo. You cannot blame Gloria Alred for not coming to your rescue. She didn't know about you, or the 97%..............wherever did you arrive at that per cent.........You obviously were failed. Octo thrust herself to to the forefront because of her need for attention & money. She is part of your 97%...........I reiterate....Your 97% . Your opinion is just not credible..if it not apparent to yourself, you have a deeprooted problem. Alred doesn't owe you or anyone else anything . She is a child advocate, however, Child Social Services does. They ar rsponsible for th children in each State. Address your concerns to them. Excuse me for saying this, but it sounds as if, Your parents were the , in your mind.evil pigs, but you ar projecting the blame for their failure to love you properly onto someone else who didn't rescue you, onto someone who doesn't know about you......Instead of complaining that someone else is not dealing with the 97%, why don' t you do something about the 97%. Too much work for you ? Easier to complain from your armchair computer, & blame someone else, who isn't at all responsible. The State is failing Octo's kids, & the taxpayers...........A child advocate for the Sulman family has been long overdue. Go back to you corner & put your cap on..Dunce.

1929 days ago