Anderson Cooper:

Oh Daddy!

5/5/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look at that adorable face ... and the baby is pretty cute too!

media_removed.jpg

While out in Beverly Hills with a friend, Anderson Cooper showed off his paternal side -- and his legs -- by holding a baby in his buff arms.

Coop can cover even the most sensitive of topics.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

Allan

Is this his boyfriend's child? I thought his boyfriend was Latino.

Allan

Sarah - you need to get over Anderson being gay. What matters is the type of person he is. And though I don't know him personally, he seems to have great character and he carries himself very well. Any child I believe would be blessed to be raised by Anderson and his partner.

A.H

I think that guy is Anderson's bodyguard, I don't think it is his BF, I don't think this guy has anything to do with the baby he isn't even interested in the kid. In fact I think all that gay business is a ruse and Julio is nothing more than a decoy. That baby looks just like Anderson did when he was a baby. The top lip, the eyes, the cheeks, the ears, all look like Anderson. That has to be his kid or he is related to it in some way. Look at the protective way he is holding that baby, if he isn't the father, I will be really surprised.

annie

THAT IS A HORRIBLY UNDER-FED CHILD. NO BABY THAT LITTLE SHOULD HAVE SUCH A THIN FACE. WHERE IS CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ? I'M F-ING SERIOUS. AREE THE PARENTS TAKING A LOW-FAT, NO SUGAR GOD KNOWS WHAT DIET TOO FAR ????? A CHILD SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE THAT. AND COOPER BY THE WAY.....IS JUST CREEPY.

Poindexter

Thetan Mapother is an idiot.

Poindexter

fred smilek is a dumb douche.

Eric

That looks like the same guy that was in that video who was holding a baby talking to Julio Cesar at that Barry Dillar pre-Oscar party where Anderson was seen scramming to his car alone pretending he didn't know either one of them. So now he's ok with it?

luke's gigi

i just heard this past week the rumors about ac, but they do not change my mind about his skills as a journalist. it is ashame though, if he is queer, his availability to the female market is closed. i haven't seen many men who look at a baby like this unless there is some kind of close relationship. we should hope he is happy and not change our opinion of him as a master journalist just b/c his choices differ from our own. watching him right now on acc/360, talking w/sheryl crow, now that would make a cute couple. personal lives are just that, personal, and we all need to mind our own.

Annie

Hey James,

Somebody's having fun with the Thetan Mapother thing.

A thetan is some Scientology term. Mapother is Tom Cruise's real last name.

In light of Tom's alleged iffy sexual orientation, that joke is damn funny.

Wouldn't surprise me if Anderson's a Scientologist just like Thetan Mapother. They like to mess with people's heads.

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24