Anderson Cooper:

Oh Daddy!

5/5/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Look at that adorable face ... and the baby is pretty cute too!

media_removed.jpg

While out in Beverly Hills with a friend, Anderson Cooper showed off his paternal side -- and his legs -- by holding a baby in his buff arms.

Coop can cover even the most sensitive of topics.

The 1 & Only

Where is that message that had the website of photos? Was it removed?

And how would anyone know that is the "exact same" baby from Diller's party or whatever? When I saw that clip of Anderson walking quickly away from the photographers, the last thing I noticed was a baby. In fact, at the time, I was trying to figure out what kind of car that was. Nice car. I think it was a Toyota Avalon but that's beside the point.

People must follow Anderson extremely closely (which is why he has bodyguards) or Anderson is maybe trying to add to the mystery. Well if he is, then it worked because I'm more confused. I'm not really sure what he would be trying to tell us.

1994 days ago

The 1 & Only

"And I didn't know that Anderson blogs under Erica's name sometimes...did anyone else know this?"

Actually I did know that. But the 1st couple times I thought he did it by mistake.

1994 days ago

Eric

here is the website with the pictures. It is still there

1994 days ago

Eric

the guy is narcissistic enough to bring a kid he won't acknowledge into the world.

1994 days ago

The 1 & Only

Anderson should start his own clothing line or cologne.

I bet he smells good. I wonder if he wears any cologne. Anyone know what Anderson smells like?

I've had this craving to know what he smells like for such a long time.

1994 days ago

dandieyes

Everyone keeps saying this baby looks like Anderson. Anderson is not blond. He had very dark hair as a kid. His ancestory is spanish, chilian and dutch on his mothers side and on his fathers side Irish but not extremely light Irish with the exception of eyes and skin. look at photos of his parents, both are dark haired. The baby is extremely blond. I'm thinking family or very close good friends. I have faith that if Anderson where to have a child he would say he has a child and leave it at that and expect people to respect his privacy after the acknowledgement.

1993 days ago

The 1 & Only

Dandieyes,

But what about the way Anderson smells? That's the most important thing. Do you know?

1993 days ago

dandieyes

LOL @The 1 & Only I guess that depends on if he's carrying a gym bag or suited up, I'd like to imagine he don't smell to awfully bad, we could always shove him into a shower or fountain or something, if stinks.

1993 days ago

The 1 & Only

You guys crack me up with the kind of detail you know about Anderson. I knew he had dark hair as a child. I read about his ancestry before but I couldn't quote it back to you. I don't know what exactly he's made of - I just know he looks goooooooood. Really good.

1993 days ago

dandieyes

sorry meant to say "if HE stinks"...

1993 days ago

The 1 & Only

I think if I ever got the chance to get close to him, he wouldn't let me smell him. But I'm just dying to know what he smells like. His natural smell and his cologne smell.

1993 days ago

dandieyes

I'm gonna wager 20 bucks and a bag of gummy bears he smells reeeaaally really good...

1993 days ago

dandieyes

posting on here is weird, you can't link to the page or it'll post your previous post again...weird.

1993 days ago

Eticket

Someone commented earlier about how Anderson sometimes posts under Erica's name on the AC360 Live Blog, I think he only does that when Erica's been on his laptop and doesn't sign out of it or something and then Anderson can't remember how to sign back on so his picture will show up. Once he pretended to be Erica and had her saying overly complimentary things about him--he's silly like that sometimes.

I have to disagree about Anderson being narcissistic. He has always struck me as low key and fairly modest and someone who gets uncomfortable if too much attention is on him. He always tries to steer the conversation away from himself when someone gets too gushy about him. AC could be a lot worse ego-wise considering his background, but he seems like a nice, grounded guy.

1993 days ago

The 1 & Only

I bet AH is anchoring his program right now. lol

1993 days ago