Bristol Palin -- Do As I Say, Not As I Do

5/6/2009 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just what every kid wants to hear: If she could do it all over again, Bristol Palin would have made Levi Johnston keep it in his pants.

Bristol Palin: Click to watch
Despite calling her 4-month-old son "the best thing that ever happened" to her, VP wannabeen Sarah Palin's 19-year-old daughter was on "GMA" this morning promoting teenage abstinence. Whose bright idea was this?!

Look closely, her puppet strings are showing.

Junior77

Please respect the deceased. The Palin's are current news. All politicians and family know when they take on a cause they will be held to a standard. In this case it is what it is. It is not bashing a representative to ask questions or hold them to what they say and do. Poor Bristol had to know she would be a BIG RED FLAG is she goes out to be a spokesperson for abstinence after claiming it is not realistic. The world also know about her saying she would marry and then dumping the hub to be. In her circle an unwed mother's child is a b*st*rd and that is a serious cross to bare for an innocent baby and women like her are sin. It is her belief system and you can read more about it on the internet. The political part of her can't be fully honest and they make fools of themselves, People have every right and obligation to expose the Prejeans and Palins for what they are.

1909 days ago

Mac

20 years from now Bristol will be writing a book--it will be called "mommie dearest"

1908 days ago

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

Relieved

Its about time that a teenager not only took responsibility for their actions but has the guts to tell people she made a mistake. You Go Girl!

Trina

the last interview i saw with her on FOX, she specifically said that ABSTINENCE DOES NOT WORK.

Mik

O.K. Now ! Lets all pile on .

Bob

HYPOCRITE!!!!!!

wammie

That is one hot MILF.

Trina

Here, TMZ, I did the work for you. Here is where Bristol Palin said that abstinence is not "realistic". Enjoy!

Linda Mott

Whenever someone gets pregnant it is someTWO that got pregnant. When you are dealing with hormones, you don't know what could happen. The only thing you can do is either take birth control pills or don't allow yourself to be in a one on one situation. Someones hormones get going strong and then it may be too late to push him away and say no. She could have had an abortion like many other kids have had, but she did practice what she preaches by having the baby. Abortion is not a form of birth control. Birth control comes 9 months before the birth. You have to take responsibility for yourself. Parents can not be around you 24/7. The only other choice she has is to be an old maid like me or date with a chaperon.

artie help

leave the kid alone. TOOSOFTFORYOU, change the channel you lil bitch.

Erika

I commend the girl. She obviously did not mean to get pregnant but she did and she is being responsible about it. Why shouldn't she help other teens see her point? A good point... abstinence DOES NOT work if you pledge abstinence and then go and have whoopie-fun-time with your boyfriend.

Brother Harold, S.J.

THE DEVIL MADE HER DO IT.

T

I understand what she meant. I was a teenager when I gotten pregnant. If I had to d it all over again, I probably would have done the same thing. I love my son and I had thought about it, but I wouldn't had my son today, the same one. Abstinance can work if you have a foundation to stand on. I didn't have that foundation, when I did what I did. Anyway, I fully understand her comments, you just have to have walked in her shoes to do so.

IrishRed

Don't kid yourself, this interview was for PUBLICITY to keep her mother/family in the national news in a positive way. Everything I've read says this little girl is keeping the father of the baby away from him, won't let him visit his own baby. The VP wannabe calls him and his family white trash - yeah, those Palins, they're REAL special. GO AWAY, you got knocked up, doesn't make you a celebrity or special.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments