Chris Brown's Lawyer Wants LAPD Docs

5/6/2009 10:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris Brown's lawyer, Mark Geragos, has just filed legal papers asking the LAPD to ante up info on leaks in the case.

Geragos wants the information so he can decide whether to file a motion to dismiss the case against Brown, on grounds of misconduct by law enforcement.

One of the items Geragos wants to know about -- how TMZ got the photo of a battered Rihanna.

IJustCantBelieveIt

Seriously, why do people continue to make a big deal out of this?Who cares.The past is the past.It wouldn't make a difference if Chris got off anyway because the victim simply could care less about what happened to her.She is the one to blame anyway because if she wanted justice for herself she would have pressed charges and stayed away from him to prove he was very abusive and deserved to be punished harshly.She doesn't make it ruin her life she is still living and acting all happy and partying it up so I don't see the big deal here.If Chris will get off it would be like any case.TI is a major criminal he could have spent his life behind bars and because he has money he gets to spend a year.Do you think that is fair to the commoners?No but that is just the way it is and the way it is gonna be and no one is complaining about that.Anyway,it shouldn't bother anyone in here if Chris goes to prison or not you aint related to Robyn nor are you her friend you shouldn't give a damn especially since she don't give a damn.Let it slide.
PS:The name calling is annoying by the way.

peacemaker_09

its more to this story than you think thats all im gonna say...... i love you chris brown and just remember you didnt die from this situation so its only gonna make you stronger as a person and as a man. Stay prayed up and keep your head up

Disgusting

Brown looks even guiltier having that guy for a lawyer

justice

#12 Are you living in another world .This girl is all about her image , she never even press charges , she was in hiding for almost 3 weeks .Then on her most special day her camp release the photo for the world to see her beaten to a pulp face, Please!
I would agree even if she hit him first , that no one, man or woman deserve to be treated the way she was not even an animal deserve that.Any true and honest person would relate to this situation. Especially if you have a nice guy /girl and the sex is good, then to top it off he/she is sexy, beautiful/handsome. You are never going to want them to cheat on you, or even think of sharing them with someone else, and that's what happen in this relationship.Then add to the fact that there are celebrities that's tripple the presure and pain.I feel for them both my heart goes out to them both, especially her ,she really is going to be scared and hurt for a long time.God Bless the next guy who dates her, he's going to need all the Love, faith and Strength god has to offer, to get her to love like that again .

IJustCantBelieveIt

44. "Why dont you people just explain why in a fight one person who didnt start the fight goes to jail and the person who started the fight walks. if rihanna is so sure chris deserves jail why does she want a deal and not trial so we can all know what really happened.
You can all live in denial as long as you want and believe the pic is the worst you ever saw but bottomline an agressive insecure woman goes crazy on a guy behind the wheels; none of you would have done differently if not they probably both be dead or maybe killed a passerby and then chris will be the murderer. Rihanna should be asking for trial badly if she is innocent not desperate for a deal.
Plus i never knew there were so many perfect and concerned citizens in the world...what other assult case are you guys so passionate about? "

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I AGREE
To medicswife and who ever said anyone would have plead not guilty to any crime they committed to avoid jail time is right on!

IJustCantBelieveIt

FOLAWE YOU ARE VERY SMART.I LOVE YOU!THESE PEOPLE THINK SO BACKWARDLY IT IS UNREAL. KEEP PREACHING BROTHA/SISTA!

IJustCantBelieveIt

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO PISSED OFF AT A MAN WHO HIT SOMEONE YOU BARELY EVEN KNOW?BE PASSIONATE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN YOUR LIVES WITH YOUR OWN FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS.SHE TOLD ALL HER FANS TO GET OVER THEMSELVES SO WHY HAVEN'T Y'ALL?!THE GIRL COULD CARE LESS SHE IS RUNNING AROUND LOOKING AS HAPPY AS CAN BE.IT DOESN'T PHASE HER AT ALL.WHY WASTE ALL THAT ENERGY ON SOMEONE WHO COULD CARE LESS?IF SHE WANTED JUSTICE FOR HERSELF SHE WOULD HAVE PRESSED CHARGES AGAINST CHRIS AND STAYED AWAY FROM HIM TO PROVE HE TREATED HER LIKE AN ANIMAL.YOU PEOPLE ARE STANDING UP FOR A WOMAN YOU DON'T KNOW AND FOR ALL I TRULY KNOW IS THAT SHE IS NOT AT ALL A REAL VICTIM,SHE JUST GOT WHAT WAS COMING.SO PLEASE DROP THIS HATRED AGAINST CHRIS BECAUSE IT'S A WASTE OF TIME AND IT MAKES Y'ALL SEEM MORONIC.PRINCESS RIHANNA IS JUST EATING ALL THIS ATTENTION UP CUZ SHE KNOWS IF SHE WAS A REGULAR GIRL,FAT ,SHORT AND DARK EYED WITH 2 CENTS IN HER POCKET NONE OF Y'ALL WOULDN'T CARE.PEACE OUT!

PS:NONE OF Y'ALL ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT WHY T.I GOT 1 YEAR INSTEAD OF 30 YEARS IN PRISON FOR A FEDERAL CRIME.YOU THINK THAT IS FAIR TO THE COMMONERS?NO.BUT THAT IS THE WAY IT IS I HOLLYWOOD AND THE WAY IT IS GONNA BE.CHRIS CASE LIKE T.I'S CASE IS LIKE ANY OTHER CELEBRITY CASE.IF YOU WANTED JUSTICE IT SHOULDN'T BE FOR JUST RIR BUT EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN WRONGFULLY ACCUSED,CONVICTED AND VICTIMIZED.WHAT MAKES ROBYN SPECIAL?smh.

IJustCantBelieveIt

Law

I'm not sure what happened to my other comment, but for those of u who missed it, allow me to sum up. No report, not one said anything about Rihanna attacking CB. As far as we know she started giving him hell about the text msg and was cussing and screaming, got him mad and he tried to push out out the car and that's how it started. Maybe she DID hit him. NOBODY KNOWS FOR SURE!!! A lotta people are in denial about the details that have come out and are tryin to paint Rihanna as this horrible person because yall THINK you know CB. Seeing him smiling and looking like a schoolboy on television does not mean you KNOW him. All these women posting that say they have sons and brothers keep for some reason placing their family member's face on CB's face and you're running Rihanna's character into the ground. Don't yall also have mothers and daughters whose face you can put in the place of Rihanna? People are complaining that women hit men so men should be able to hit women. Now, people protest and fight for all kinds of rights across this country and others, but to see people openly COMPLAINING that they can't knock the crap out of a female is sick. Double standards exist all over the place, and the majority of them have women getting screwed. Men have ONE. Don't put your damn hands on a woman. And there are still ignorant mofos who are all up in arms. What kind of definition do you have of a man if that definition includes punching a woman in the face because she slapped him? Should she have slapped him? Hell no! But he needs to restrain her a$$ and walk away. If he want to really get gully, get his female cousin or a sister to whup her a$$ real good. I'd do it. If my brother came to me and told me a girl put her hands on him, I'd beat the hell out of that chick cause my brother is a real man and he'd never touch a female. They'd have to pull me off the girl! But if he came to me and told me he laid her out when she hit him, I would look at him like he'd lost his damn mind. I'd lose so much respect for him. It all goes into being a man. You have to be able to use your head. KNOW you're stronger. That woman can't truly hurt you by hitting you cause all it'd take it one punch from you and she'd be done in that fight. What CB did is NOT cool. Do not make excuses for him. There is no excuse for what happened that night. And then to top it all off, he ran away from the scene like a coward. What picture are yall seeing in your head that makes all that ok?

IJustCantBelieveIt

"It all goes into being a man. You have to be able to use your head. KNOW you're stronger. That woman can't truly hurt you by hitting you cause all it'd take it one punch from you and she'd be done in that fight. What CB did is NOT cool. Do not make excuses for him. There is no excuse for what happened that night. And then to top it all off, he ran away from the scene like a coward. What picture are yall seeing in your head that makes all that ok?"

^^^^^^^Sherry are you sure about that?Because last time I checked a woman can cause fatal injuries to a man with anything she has on her.You are not making any sense.We all know Chris is not a perfect man but that is not the point.The point is Chris has been known to be a very easy going guy and not very combative from not his fans but people who taught him in school and have known him their whole lives.This is his first time committing a crime and if he did it then so what?he said he was sorry,wouldn't do it again and he is getting some help.He is trying real hard not to do or say anything stupid in public to make his ass look bad unlike your girlfriend Rihanna.If he is doing the best he can to change then why bash him?Why judge him?Y'all act like he is the only man in the world who did this type of crime in the history of mankind.I don't want to repeat what I wrote before 'cuz it tells it like it is.Everything is in there and yes she did hit him first that was in his defence and what she admitted to.Where were you????SMH.Please get over it.She is not a good person.Very manipulative and fake as can be.So forget about this!

Law

People.Mad.Over.Nothing said: "This is his first time committing a crime and if he did it then so what?he said he was sorry,wouldn't do it again and he is getting some help." .... from his mommy. He said he talked to his mommy and his pastor. That's not help. Not the kind he needs. And you mentioned Rihanna admitted to hitting him first. I've been following this case, and I do believe I missed that particular statement. And Chris isn't talking, so who said it? Can you provide a link to it? I'd be more than willing to apologize and recant that ONE argument I made. I'm all about the apologies sweetheart. But I doubt it'll be necessary. And for the record, I don't care about the names in this case. Rihanna, Chris Brown/ Jane Doe, Eddy Nobody, I couldn't care less. I have morals. Speaking of which, you said "he did it...so what"? That there makes me wave you away like a housefly. You're officially written off as a person (male or female, I'm not judging) who is riding CB's you know what cause he's cute and famous and can do no wrong in your eyes. Why don't you go pop in his cd, listen to the pretty music and let the grown-ups handle the real issues, k?

A Mom

Yeah, because this is so not about what Brown did. Rolls eyes.

gplachy

Who cares about these non-talent ugly mugs? What's with you TMZ. They are just gross. Stop giving these media whores attention.

ASF

@Serah - ANY WOMAN THAT SLAP AND HIT ON A MAN - AND MORE THAN JUST THIS TIME - NEEDS HELP !!! AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT RIHANNA DID. SINCE WHEN DID AMERICA BECOME SOME BIASED THAT WOMEN ARE TO BE TREATED DIFFERENTLY WHEN IT COMES TO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE - IF WE HIT A MAN - WE'RE WRONG. IF A MAN HITS US - HE'S WRONG. RIHANNA NEEDS ANGER MANAGEMENT, NOT CHRIS. AND YEA, IT SEEMS AS IF THE SITE OWNER WILL FINALLY BIT HIT WITH SOME GRIEF AFTER DEMONIZING CHRIS BROWN FOR SO LONG...GO HARVEY -- BACK TO THE TRAILER PARK YOU ESCAPED FROM WITH YOUR GOSSIPING TRASH.

simmerdown

If I was his lawyer I would use all of TMZ blogs and others - to show the public opinion since the release of evidence in a criminal case. Most people on here have already convicted him without a Fair Trial - don't forget Rihanna did not press charges and doesn't want to testify - case dismissed and a plea deal for Chris.

1992 days ago