Levi Fires Back -- Bristol's Not 'Realistic'

5/6/2009 8:22 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Minutes after Bristol Palin preached about abstinence being the best way to prevent teen pregnancy, her baby daddy was already calling her out on a morning show of his own...

Levi Johnston: Click to watch

Levi Johnston told "The Early Show," "I don't just think telling young kids, 'you can't have sex' ... it's not going to work ... it's not realistic."

For the record, the unwed teenage parents did use protection ... some of the time.

Katt

His name is not "Levi Bristol" idiots. Jeez....editor please???
He's an idiot too...all he's out for is media exposure. It's definitely obviously he's immature, and I think Bristol Palin should be thanking her lucky stars she ditched the dude before the ceremony took place. His family background doesn't exactly scream respectable and she can certainly do better. I'm glad she realized you don't just marry for the sake of a baby. You make ADULT decisions on what's best for you and baby.

We all know the only reason they got engaged in the first place was to please mommy Palin. If she did indeed win vice presidency couldn't have it look bad with a single daughter as a mommy. It was all show, and now that she didn't win it, the sham is falling apart.
Still....I like her and I think the media fried her on purpose. But Levi? What a douche.

monkeyspanker

(6. THE PALINS ARE A BUNCH OF DO I AS SAY, NOT AS I DO. WHAT PHONEYS ,I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE BUY IN TO THERE B.S.

Posted at 11:31AM on May 6th 2009 by KELLY)

Hey KELLY all the Hippies dirt bags that were and probably still on drugs are out there TODAY Telling to not smoke are the real PHONEYS! rob reiner and co. SUCK!!! w the I will not conform mentality back then, and now they want us ALL to Conform to OBAMA!! and Bash who ever isnt on the Band wagon!

Kitty

Excellent post GG !

Ms. Giant1

#1 if Levi is a loser wouldnt that make Bristol a loser as well, I mean he didn't do it all by him self. They are both equal.or is it she's better b/c her mother is Sarah Palin and that's her excuse for being better than Levi? Being a teen mother/father is no joke. But just pratice what you preach.

She knew what she was doing when laid her azz down and had sex with him. So why didn't she use protection or was it her intention to get preggers.

Get over it and deal with being parents.

mikidais

Hey Bristol, quit being your mom's puppet for abstinence and raise your child. What a pathetic bunch of white trash losers.

Terri

LOL @ Grandma calling her Crystal. I didn't watch the vid, frankly I don't care what either has to say, they're a poor excuse -- both of them -- and Grandma Palin ugh, I have no kind word for her either. It's always after the kids have the baby (usually) that they than come out with the use protection and abstinence claims. As for the person that said teach your kids at home, do the right thing. Certainly, there are those that don't teach it at home, but indeed I'm positive there's plenty that do teach it at home and teen pregnancy is equal across the board. As with most things with life and most mistakes, it all comes down to choice, use a condom, be on birth control (hopefully BOTH) or not and more often than not you end up with baby. And once that baby is here, they either end up on welfare and being raised by grandparents or don't end up on welfare and being supported financially by grandparents. And by the way, does Bristol have a job? Or is the Palins supporting her and the baby? Just wondering. Not that you should promote teen sex, but my view has always been to be open, honest with my child and implore her if you are thinking about having sex, I encourage and plead with you to ALWAYS use protection, you are too smart of a girl to make a mistake you will regret and be strapped with a baby at far too young of an age because it will ruin so many of your plans. And I am so very happy to say at 16 she is still a virgin.

Carrys F.

Why are these two fools getting any press at all? Maybe they ought to be home under their parents' supervision or they wouldn't be in the mess they are in now.

LH

Abstinence is very realistic. A gentlemen does even have to think about it - he just does it. Some of the blame belongs on the screwed-up parents of this jerk otherwise he wouldn't go out littering his ashes in an underaged child. Levi should have been charged with statutory rape of a minor aged female. Pull your head outta where the sun don't shine and get a job or return to school and get an education, you junkie. By the way, park your big boy truck for the day to save gas money and buy yourself a stash of rubbers, too.

RJ

The Palins are fake phonies...Levi knew the real Bristol and he is wondering how she could tell teens to not have sex when she was a freak in the bed...lol..hahaha...if they were still together...she would still be having sex...Her mother is making her say these things...she doesn't really believe it. How embarassing...she needs to sit down somewhere...and how dare some of you posters blame Levi for the pregnancy...she is old enough to tell him to use protection...you all are idiots!!

X

Ugh, I HATE teen pregnancy! I think when I have kids I am just going to tell them to do what I did. Only have sex when you 1. Truly love the person, (not fake teen drama tv love) and 2. Wont regret it (even if you broke up).

And most importantly, NEVER HAVE SEX WITHOUT USING AT LEAST 2 kinds of protection!

I started having sex when I was 17, I just turned 21 a few days ago and I am still with him, and because we always use condoms and I'm on the pill, Ive never even come close to getting pregnant.

Responsibility for the win.

UptownRazorback

JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!! JERRY JERRY JERRY !!!

UptownRazorback

Posted at 11:12AM on May 6th 2009 by Nanci

Oh Please... Don't try and make this Levi's fault. Bristol was right there willing and ready. It takes two. If a man is there without a rubber, she can close her legs and tell him to keep tracking. FYI... They where "engaged." Gosh. You women make me sick. Always playing the victims role. She was sl^t.

LYNDSAY

this idiot is trying to gain 15 minutes of fame.........does he pay child support and if he does is it with his mamas crack deakings......this is one big azz ole that has a mouth to spout off bull chit....go away you spawn of a drug addict!

yeah....and?

Could the Jerry Springer clan drama get ANY better? PLEASE! keep talkin' ya'll!

When will this entire family ever shut up! {to be honest its good they keep exposing themselves for what they REALLY are}

To those of you who think we need to just keep talkin' to our kids and they will listen. I have a Palin bridge to sell ya. As parents we talk and talk and talk and talk..... we just hope they are paying attention. The best of kids and the worst can find themselves in all kinds of situations. All you can do is hope a lightbulb comes on before they are getting ready to do something WE think is stuipd because they hear our voices in their head!

One has to remember, teens think they KNOW EVERYTHING! esp. girls, so in their brain they are doing nothing wrong.

Remember, these two are just kids. They are full-drama teens still. HER MOTHER helped her make this choice because they don't believe in the big A. Did she think they would all of a sudden grab ahold of some adultness, if you will?

Paid my dues, two girls, 22 and 19 and one boy 14! Man, he is a break for me compared to my girls! Whoa!

Sheryl

Sour grapes,because he lost his meal ticket!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments