Marilyn Manson -- Beam Me Up Scotch, Not Scotty

5/13/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Marilyn Manson was one of the thousands who saw "Star Trek" last weekend -- but he may have been the only one who walked out!

Marilyn Manson: Click to watch
His reasoning had little to do with Captain Kirk though -- dude just "ran out of alcohol and drugs."

Linda Mott

Time to grow up, he's 40 years old.

Buster

You guys missed the best line. "Don't look up my skirt".
Oh and Linda Mott, when you make lots of money you don't have to grow up. Now grow up.

christine

With that cape he looks more like Star Wars' Emperor Palpatine.

rach

Is that justin long in the background?

sadie

Isn't that Justin walking next to him??

Joe Blow

@ Linda Mott: When you're as rich and famous as Marilyn Manson, you can do whatever the hell you want. Growing up is for the poor suckers who have cubicles to work in and crushing debts to pay.

When I grow up, I'd like to be Marilyn Manson. That dude has the life. When you can have as much fun as that guy does on a regular basis, you don't have to give a s**t what others think.

HarveyLevinsDickblood

Is that fat Palpatine? Plumpatine?

Antonio Tapia

I have to agree, It's time to grow up buddy. You haven't done anything new, and you are too old to keep this act going. The thing about artist like this. Is when there young they get big cause they have a following. Then time changes and they get old and ugly and washed up losers.

Just look at Boy George, or any other older star who had some kind of over the top gimick. It just dosen't work.
www.eatsleepcelebrity.com

Jezzy

Manson is someone I'd love to have a few cups of coffee with.

BTW......

That guy does look like Justin shLong

TheMizzz

I actualy love Brian, he is intellegent and well spoken but I think he tries too hard sometimes.

Linda Mott

Dear Chuckie and Buster,
I have no problem with being a kid at heart and having fun, the problem is with the drugs and alcohol. I have lost a lot of friends over the years to both of these crutches. Have fun but if you are on the road and kill someone, be prepared to handle the consequences. I was in photography for many years and so many of the people overdosed and died or have vegetable lives. It was pleasure for a season, but now they are paying dearly. I guess I should lighten up a little but I miss them. If this is the life he chooses, so be it.

snickers

Marilyn Manson: Back in the Habit.

inexcusable

Brian is a very smart guy, so it makes sense he walked out of that juvenile crapfest of an "action" film, Star Trek: 90210.

Ziggy

Not a big fan of the music, but would love to kick back and talk with him. He's an intelligent, funny individual. Not to mention a nice guy. He stopped for anyone that asked there, a lot of people in his position just make a run for it and ignore the fans.

oh and "don't look up my skirt" That made my day...tnx man lol

Monica

The guys in the back ground that looks like Justin Long, is Christian Long. Justin's younger brother. He was with Justin at the "Drag Me To Hell" L.A Premiere 5-13-09. Justin has an older brother named Damien. Both of his brothers are actors.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments