Daughtry -- Lambert's Not My Type

5/15/2009 6:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You'd think "American Idol" grad Chris Daughtry would be all about the Glambert, with their mutual love of guyliner and wailing out rock tunes -- but when we asked him his pick last night, dude was Team Kris.

Chris Daughtry: Click to watch

LYNDSAY

hes a homo!

Jezzy

He's cute and I'd love to sack him but he's still a weiner-bag.

AI is his Maker: Without it, he'd still be singing Karaoke somewhere in Indiana....

L

WTF is that on his head?!

rimman

Given he came in fourth, and didn't even make the finals-sounds like jealousy to me.

Vada

It makes perfect sense to me. Daughtry and Kris Allen both do music from THIS decade, not the 80's.

karit

Oh, Chris Daughtry is jealous????? He may have come in 4th place but he was the best selling artist of 2007, wasn't he? His first CD went triple platinum, right? Yeah, I'm sure he's still really broken up about not winning American Idol!

hotmama54

I THINK DAUGHTRY IS FOR TEAM CHRIS BECAUSE AFTER ADAM WINS AI, TEAM ADAM WILL OUTSELL TEAM DAUGHTRY BY MILLIONS!!!! THIS GUY COULD SING THE PHONEBOOK.

whocares

Adam will end up doing drag clubs,... he is to drag what Dita Von Tease is to stripping.

Steve

Why can't people accept the fact that another artist can support someone other than Adam Lambert? Please people do yourself a favor and quit jumping on the AL bandwagon and accept the fact that people are entitled to like whomever they choose.

SP

I agree 100% with him, Kris should win at this point. Adam should have went home the other night based on his performance. The Judges are in the tank for himj, it's sickning. And Perry with his name on her cape! No other artist (not that she is an artist) has ever promoted one Idol over the other. It was insulting for her to even come out with that on. They should have told her it was not right. I think I have had enough of Idol, replace it with Paula & Simon mud wrestling.

The 1 & Only

I looove Daughtry's music. I love his voice. Most of the music I listen to is from the 80's and early 90's so to like someone from today is a big thing for me. What's funny is that I don't think I ever knew what he looked like. I haven't really watched Idol much.

The 1 & Only

I'm going home - to the place where I belong..

These places and these faces are getting old... so I'm going home...

PhDude

Yeah Daughtry is a homo

.:Loki 4Ever:.

Adam Lambert just Shrieks and Screams out the same note! He is soooo annoying!!! I hated this year of AI!

peaches

Adam is too much talent for Chris! Chris is history!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments