Hilary's Swanky Pooch

5/15/2009 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Only the best for Hilary Swank's million dollar doggie.

media_removed.jpg

Sparing no expense, the 34-year-old actress gave her pup a bottle of Smart Water in L.A. on Thursday.

In the dog's defense, puppy Pilates can be so dehydrating.

Linda

Or maybe it was just regular tap water inside which she filled into the Smart Water bottle to carry around....................................

Tazandra

I put regular tap water in my bottles before I take my dog for a walk....your comments are dumb to say the least.

hmmm..

Yeah good point #2. Maybe she was re-using them. Sheesh TMZ you guys think you are psychic.

jared

her and jen garner are the ugliest celebs out there. oh i forgot horsemouth julia roberts

sayhi2karma

What? No coin slot shot?

Donald Ray

#4 Let's not leave out hat ugly-ass iguana that stars on 'The Closer'. Kevon Bacon shoulda' made that monster invisible. They showed her at a Lakers game and she looked like a damn salamander.

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

Dam, I drink straight out of the hoes.

Sarafina

I wouldn't want to slurp water from a fountain after a dog has been there; which is why Hilary most PROBABLY put tap water in the bottles before coming to the park. She's being considerate!

Mariah

Exactly, #1, 2, and 3.
I keep tap water in my old water bottles for putting in my cats' water bowls. I just like the water to start out as cold as possible since it will be evening before I get home again to change it. This was kind of a desperate "news item" anyway.

barry Gordy is genius

That dog drinks better water than I do!

Barb

Good, I am glad to see that she is a good dog owner and brings water with her for her dog. I always have bottled water and a bowl with me for my dog. " DOGS RULE"

Crys

you guys are unbelievable. this water is sold at walmart for $1.00 a bottle. that pooch is no more spoiled than the homeless guy i buy it for. hillary's pooch is just a regular pooch. no fancy stuff for him.

Terri

Well since Jimmy brought her up in his post.....Julia Roberts that is....yes I like her as an actress, but I have wondered for years......honest to goodness......I swear, I wish, wish, wish, someone would, could, would, measure her mouth from side to side closed and than again when she smiles, side to side. I have always wondered what the hell the measurement width is on both of those........she has the absolute widest mouth I have ever seen on a woman ever, ever.

Mariah

Remember the rumors about Jamie Lee Curtis being a hermaphrodite (sp?)? I feel the same way about Julia Roberts. I think she is rather manly looking.

p1tey1

Big deal. I try to never give my dog tap water. Haven't you heard about all of the crap thats in tap water? All of the medications they STILL don't know how to clean out? But yet they allow us to drink it. I don't drink that crap and I wouldn't give it to my dog either.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments