T.I.'s New Home -- The Arkansas Bar Scene

5/15/2009 12:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

T.I. has eleven days to report to his one year and one day prison sentence -- and we know where he's going.

T.I., real name Clifford Joseph Harris Jr., will surrender himself to a low security prison in Forrest City, Arkansas by noon on May 26.

No special treatment here -- he'll likely have a roomie, be kept in the general population, which includes about 1,500 inmates, and be assigned to work detail.

In March, Atlanta federal court sentenced the 28-year-old rapper on federal weapons charges related to the purchase of machine guns and silencers.

mellon bruse N

SOAPER DOPE~PER dodge and wave.VINNIE will carry nuts for yo.HO HO HO FO life you been in here four million yearsz and in your next life 2 FO life zoomie.

1905 days ago

kelce

I'll miss him :(

1905 days ago

mellon bruse N

I`am your new BITCH moma daveies sent me

1905 days ago

Google-me-bitch!

I'm sure he'll be fine..keep ya head up

1905 days ago

Parents learn to entertain your own kids.

I thought he was already in the slammer! He needs to go on in and come out so the new CD can come out.

1905 days ago

S.W.

And I should care why? People go to jail everyday; What makes him so special? He's just another rapper who got caught doing something stupid and is now paying for it.

1905 days ago

Wc from Sc

I LOVE YOU T.I.

1905 days ago

Denise

I don't feel sorry for him at all - He was able to BUY REDUCED TIME!!!! Anyone else with the SAME RECORD would get more than 1 year! This makes me sick when these guys get off with such a light sentence. I WILL NEVER BUY ANY OF HIS CD'S OR WATCH THAT SHOW!!!! What a LOSER!!!!@!

1905 days ago

BabyGirl

I'm sure he will write a lot of songs whiile he's in the slammer. I can't wait to hear them.

1905 days ago

R

I am going 2 miss him i lov u T.I. u rock my sox!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1905 days ago

LIL WAYNE SUCKS!

WHO CARES HE SUCKS ANYWAY.

1905 days ago

UrStoopid

I thought he had already been in jail for like a month now. Hmm...weird.

1904 days ago

John Kells

Rap your bootie up !!!! Cuzz da bootie bandit be gonna git ya "YO Yo Yo" you now be da HO !!! BE Otch...

1904 days ago

TIISALOSER

ALL YOU FOOLS THAT LIKE THIS LOSERS MUSIC SUCK BALLS . WHAT A LOSER YOU NEED ALL THOSE GUNS FOR WHAT, BECAUSE YOUR SO CALLED HOMIES AINT SHIZNIT YOU DUMB NINGA

1902 days ago

peacemaker_09

i feel its alot of homos on this website. y when someone goes to jail the first thing that comes to mind is a man gettin butplugged by another guy? not cool at all. This right here is the beginning of his career. when he gets out, hes comin out harder than ever before. cant wait for the celebration. KEEP YA HEAD UP T.I.!! U ALREADY KNOW DA FOLKS DOWN SOUTH GOT YA BACK!!!

1901 days ago