Adam Lambert -- Living Under a Rock

5/18/2009 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" finalist Adam Lambert claims he was completely unaware of "biblically correct" Miss California's now infamous gay marriage answer because the "Idol Bubble" blocks him off from the outside world.

Adam Lambert: Click to watch
Think he's telling the truth -- or did he just chicken out on the issue before his all-important final vote?

Cleveland-West_Side

I wonder what Ms. Cali's view on bestiality is, hmm???

There is no such thing as reality tv

Maybe he just did not give a darn about the pageant??? Why do you TMZ reporters keep riding him about his sexuality? He is a great performer, leave it at that.

artie help

talk about nancy pelosi

Cipher

He actually has something important to focus on... Unlike the American media. Let it go. Her 15 minutes were up an hour ago, already!

ejl

Personally, I'm sick of hearing about Miss California. Please find something else to write about. I don't believe the public cares about Adam Lambert's sexuality. He's talented period.

the end of the day

Great, he has talent. That has already been established, he will go on be it by Idol's Standard or Broadway. Yes, it's obvious he is GAY, what does that have to do with the contest? I'll say this one last thing and then I'll go, Lambert has a career already in this business, Idol Fans need to see that Kris Allen is what the show is really about. Hidden talent that would have never had a chance to be discovered had it no been for the show. Kris Allen should win based on his talent and humbleness and never letting it go to his head, unlike ---Lambert---.

ANGIE

I THINK ADAM LAMBERT CAN SING WELL, BUT HE IS BECOMING VERY ANNOYING TO ME... THE WHOLE SCREAMING THING GETS OLD... AND THAT IS WHY KRIS SHOULD WIN!!! THE END!!

myt23

maybe Adam could care less about gay marriage. It's not like Adam is looking to get married anytime soon. Just cuz he is gay doesn't mean he should care about gay marriage.

punchapap

Harv......turn off your gaydar.

R.J. Johnson

TMZ - you are getting to be such heterophobes it's crazy!

bitzod

NO THANKS

deb

I have yet to understand what this aspect of his life has to do with the talent competition. How many super-famous musicians and performers have been/are gay? Do we ever discuss it? Has it been an issue for Elton John to perform anywhere? Along with so many others. You'd think we were seeing the first gay singer ever. I bet the population would be surprised if they knew all the truth about what goes on behind the stars' closed doors. We listen to the radio and buy the music we like, period. Adam is a good person. He is intelligent, talented and comes from a family of love and support. He has pursued his dream with real work. I consider him a great role model for my children and for myself, for that matter.

Kelly

Whatever. He's not stupid. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. Pretend innocensc at this stage of the game is his smartest move. Especially with reporters like TMZ ready to blow up ANY comments he makes.

fulla

he is sexy .

WorkingMom

Who cares? I love Adam!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments