Cops: GaGa's Russian Photo-op Turns Tricks

5/19/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lady GaGaAmericans aren't the only ones who think Lady GaGa dresses like a hooker -- Russian cops reportedly mistook our Lady (of the Night) for a streetwalker while she was posing for photos in Moscow's Red Square.

GaGa, who was wearing a leather leotard at the time - don't ask - asked her driver to stop at the historic site to take photos of her (because apparently she was proud of what she was wearing) when suspicious cops approached, out of nowhere, and called a halt to the dubious operation.

Eventually, GaGa got her barely covered ass outta Russia and over to Australia ... where even more people will mistake her for a prostitute.

GOD

WOOHOO

1920 days ago

artie help

love that dirty fat lil ass.

1920 days ago

Ugh

This chi
ck gives me the heebee-jeebees!

1920 days ago

Carl

I think her style of dress and hairdos are meant to distract us from her Butterface!

1920 days ago

atorontogal

only in America would a no talent skank be propped up to be a star...exhibit A Britney Spears, Exhibit B Lyndsey Lohan...need I go on??

1920 days ago

Adrianna

isn't she a hooker? Don't know who she is but my first guess would be hooker

1920 days ago

Shelly

Are you serious #6? Just because she busts her ass and wrote her own music doesn't give her the right to not wear pants. She looks like a hooker all the time. So if you dress the part, clearly she is going to receive negative feedback and now approached by the police. There's a ton of artists who have busted their asses to get where they are. Yet they don't choose to create a scene everywhere they go. And they wear pants when they go in public.

1920 days ago

Google-me-bitch!

I love her style..it's high fashion!
hate and do the same..I guess i'll see ciara wearing an outfit just like hers in her next video...get over it!

1920 days ago

evilive

there are legal brothels in australia so maybe she'll stay there

1920 days ago

sheila

yea, this doesn't suprise me... She was a proud stripper!!

1920 days ago

Mr D

I doubt very much that Lady GaGa isn't upset at all that she is mistaken as a prostitute, or dresses like a hooker. I like her music, I hear she is a fabulous live performer, and she seems like a nice young lady. Plus she is probably very rich. I want to be young and rich. Go Girl! (lady)

1919 days ago

pinkcheeks25

I think this is a load of crap. Lady Gaga DOES NOT look like a prostitute!!! I love her style it's very unique and interesting. To all the haters, keep all your comments to yourself, your just jealous that you'll NEVER look as amazing as she does.

1919 days ago

Dub

Lady GagGag: Fame called. Your 15 minutes are up! Please go away and save our eyes and ears from the offensiveness that is you!

1919 days ago

John

Lady Gaga is awesome...Pure Energy!

1919 days ago

dimsims

Australians won't mistake for a prostitute...seen our prostitutes lately? they are all distgusting will reject bin clothing and too pink lipstick.. actually wait that does sound like Gaga

1919 days ago