Mila Kunis -- What's Your Handicap?

5/19/2009 10:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She did star in "Krippendorf's Tribe" -- so maybe Mila Kunis deserved to park in a handicapped spot during a coffee run in L.A. yesterday ... right?

media_removed_250.jpg

.:Loki 4Ever:.

I hate to say this.. well, no I don't.. but if i'm running in somewhere, I do the SAME THING! not all the time.. but if there are lots of free spaces just near me.... why does it matter?! and why all the hate on her? She is so cute and funny as Meg on Family Guy.. give a girl a rest... Like YOU are all perfect

Maz

She's so hot she can do whatever she wants. The best handicapped scene in a movie is from Twins when Danny Devito gets a ticket for parking in a handicapped spot and says to the cop "Do I look normal to you?"

JJ

((((9. Oh big deal she only ran in to get coffee. What does that take not even 5 minutes. Please, stop making a big deal out of nothing. It's not like she parked her car and went shopping all afternoon. And please, like so many people dont do it, im not saying it's right but I see it all the time. Posted at 10:04AM on May 19th 2009 by Destiny)))) & ((((11. If many who are considered “handicapped” would get off their fat lazy azzes and walk a few miles a day wouldn’t need special parking spots. Posted at 10:19AM on May 19th 2009 by Cleveland-West_Side))))
************

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!! To # 11 -- My husband is in a wheelchair. Can't get off his fat lazy azz (your words, not mine) because he lost both legs while fighting in Viet Nam. He NEEDS a space for the car so he has room to get in and out because of the chair. And, # 9 -- 5 minutes is a long time to wait for some jackazz to come back to their car so he can get a space wide enough to move around. As he says, he doesn't care where the space is - It can be at the back of the parking lot. Just make it so he can get in and out.

I hope they fine the sh*t out of her!!!!!!!! The nerve of her and those of you that defend her. Selfish people!!!!!!!

Becki

Whoever Post 11 is you are a stupid as*!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you judge if someone is handicapped or not? I am a 40 year old DISABLED person and I was injured at work and then screwed up even worse by a doctor. There are people that have MS and people that have lupus that are sometimes feeling ok so they don't always limp or whatever. I also have lupus and it goes into remission so sometimes I am feeling better. Karma will come back to bite you in the as*!!!!!!!!!!!! Mila should be ticketed for parking there just like anyone else who isn't handicapped.

ELEANOR

I HOPE THE POLICE ARE SHOWN THIS PICTURE AND SHE GETS A TICKET, AND PUT ON PROBATION. SHE IS JUST ASPOILED BRAT WHO THINKS SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS. TO BAD SOME ONE WHO WAS HANDIDAPPED DID JUST HAPPEN TO DRIVE UP, WANTED THE SPOT, GOT OUT AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HER. TEACH THE TWID A LESSON.

.:Loki 4Ever:.

I hope all you freaks about a "parking space" go shut the hellll up! Fight for something else... I would bet there was another spot RIGHT near her car.... even so... "WHAAAAAA" move on!!!! for the most part, us american's DONT use those spots.. although I do use the "stork parking lane" now THAT is stupid!!!! lol but when I pull up to CVS, and there are 5 handicap spots and NO ONE is using them... well duh.... I might just to run in and grab some cat food.. so give her a break, you don't know the situation.

calling it like i see it

Seriously?? All the people who are claiming this is not a big deal, well, guess what. It is a big deal to someone who is really handicap and needs to be close to the door. I don't know who this person is, nor have I ever heard of her, but she isn't handicap. It's a shame that people think parking in a handicap parking space is okay. Do you think a person who is handicap wouldn't gladly park at the very end of the parking lot, just to be able to WALK to the store? Get over yourself. It is a big deal and kuddos for celebrity sites calling out the uneducated and selfish people who do this. I think a picture should be good enough for a fine! Sick of lazy ass people who are too good to do a little walking....

Cleveland-West_Side

I don’t care what some of you say, an ENORMOUS amount of handicapped can correct their problems by turning off the TV, tossing out the chips and getting up off their fat lazy azzes and move around a little bit.
Are there legitimate instances to issue handicap parking passes, of course, but too many fraudulent cases as well.
Just like Type II diabetics, MOST do not need to be they’re just fat lazy pigs.

Aero

#14: You are absolutely correct. Many of our illnesses can not be seen on the outside... no one can understand the pain it takes to walk into a store unless you are the one receiving the pain. #11, That was truly an ignorant remark. Handicapped people are not fat, as a matter of fact, I would say that fat people are a small percentage of the handicap community. and to Mila: You Hollywood Bitch!!!!!!! the Police need to use this photo just like they do for running red lights, TICKET THE BITCH.

Cleveland-West_Side

The responsible thing would be for business owners to move all handicapped spots to the back of the lots, a brief opportunity to get some exercise.

cochino

What a lazy ass sow! it's no wonder she's FAT. Pig cant walk a few feet more to get her stupid drink.... She thinks she's above everyone and the law.

Im betting she inhaled her drink and drove off while holding her cell in her face. What a tard!

These idiots not only need to be fined but have their license suspended. If you can't follow the law, then you shouldn't be driving.

Anyone else who thinks its ok to do it, well there's $750 reason why not to. Put up or SHUT up!

Aero

@Cleveland-West-Side - You're just being a douche. Those spaces are there for a reason. Why such hatred for the overweight? Shall we delve into your psyche? Obviously you were bullied by a fat kid or your favorite grandma got fat and died on you, leaving you all alone...? I'm sure its something like that... anyways, Handicapped spaces are there for Handicapped people, deemed handicapped by a doctor who, whether they are fat or not, deem the person to have a physical impairment which endangers their personal safety to walk for a long period. What if those fat people have a heart attack, fall and break a leg or just simply can't walk any further and collapse because you make them walk all the way through the parking lot. Doesn't matter how a person is handicapped, point it, SHE isn't and there is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE UNDER THE SUN FOR A PERSON TO PARK IN THOSE SPACES WITH A TAG. PERIOD.

T-in-SD

I do agree with the fat ones that are considered disabled when exercise is the cure should not be considered disabled but there are others with real disabilities.

However the thing that sucks with celebrities is that they have so much money that a ticket is really nothing to them so they'll still do whatever they please when driving. You see them being very flippant when given a ticket. And for Mila, if she got a ticket, its probably a couple episodes of That 70s show airing that'll cover the ticket if she receives royalties, so hence no skin off her back, so she probably doesn't care. Its twisted. Too bad there wasn't more appropriate ways of fining rich people when they break the law, maybe a suspension of license.

Eric

Wow, she has BIG feet.

Cleveland-West_Side

Some of the popular reasons people receive Handicap Parking Passes.
-Visual problems, ??? If you can’t see, you shouldn’t be driving!
-Cardiac problems, EXERCISE!!!
-Arthritis, PHYSICAL THERAPY, get up and move around!
-Respiratory, again EXERCISE!!!
Sit in a WalMart parking lot for an hour or two and watch who’s using the spots, mostly the overweight and obese.
I cannot feel sorry for anyone who spends more than four-hours a day watching TV.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments