Kris Allen Was on 'Six Feet Under'?

5/21/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's adorably boring "American Idol" winner Kris Allen (left) -- and "Six Feet Under" and "Ugly Betty" star Freddy Rodriguez (right).

Kris Allen and Freddy Rodriguez

Chances are, one of them will eventually be dropped by a record label.

We're just sayin'.

Enga

I THINK ANYONE WHO THOUGHT Kris Allen SHOLD HAVE WON NEEDS HEARING ADIES AND CLASSES.
These two gys in that picture above look jst a like. strange isn't it. like brothers.
So what if Kris is less talented and not as good looking as ADAM LAMBERT. Not many could stand next to Adam Lambert and shine. Let alone try to take the stage with him in terms of raw talent. When the two did queen why do you think the only easy parts of the song were given to.Kris. Becase short of Freddy himself no one could do it bt adam lambert.
Kara said one night"who can hit those notes and still breathe?" Randy said "Adam Lambert can".

1944 days ago

Enga

Kris does not have the talent to do the caliber of work adam is doing. He just does not have the voicals for it. deal with it. it is a fact. adam's looks are breathe taking and he is loved for his great heart as well. he is not stopable at this point.

1944 days ago

Enga

Adam is a one of a kind star. Kris is an average ok singer.A little too small and green behind the ears next too adam.
Adam has been nice abot kris so why be such jerks about him? Adam screech. Danny couldn't do and kris won't even try it. He backed off every heavey note that he cold when singing with adam. why u ask? He didn't have the fricking chops to hit them and Adam did.

1944 days ago

Enga

Simon Says: Kris Allen Can't Sing with Adam | Adam Lambert ...
“Simon Says: Kris Allen Can't Sing with Adam” Adam will turn out some of the most memorable music and we Will remember him ...

Adam Lambert is our (theBestArts) favorite performer from American Idol 2009.

1944 days ago

Enga

Fan Fare » Paula Abdul | Blogs |:
As far as I am concerned, there never has nor will there ever be another like Adam Lambert. ...
In my opinion he may be one of the best vocal talents ever.ever.
can't wait to hear the album.I am in awe of his range/tone/control and looks.

1944 days ago

Enga

I think amy was having issues with sticking keys or her spell check. I do however agree with the idea that you have to turn your head many times when kris is singing. She may find it un-sightly at the wierd face making. I am turned away in prayer that the note he is reaching for will come out. He seems to be an ok guy but his family is more than questionable.

1944 days ago

Enga

I think they look so much alike it is scary.
You people need to stop comparing Adam and Kris.
Adam is without a doubt a world apart from most talents.
It's not fair to Kris.
Now that Elvis and Michael Jackson are gone.
Adam Lambert is needed more than Ever/to be the super star these two were for us /to the new generations.
As well as groups like black eyed peas,Lady Ga ga,cold play ,Katy Parry, Jason Marz,Rob Thomas and a few others that reach for the artistic approach to music.
As well as having the Vocal differences & chops to sing a song in a unqie /fresh way.
The the vision to get the videos tight like Michael did /is going to be a HUGE ENDEAVOR itself.
I like lady Ga Ga but her videos offend a lot of people and the younger generations are being cut off from the positive influence her music has on art. She is so artisic and different. I really like her. Just a little tooo self indulgent to to me.
Perhaps she feels her videos being raw is worth the loss of those the art is lost to. I think it is a waste to those kids who are hungry to express themselves.You can do that in a positive way. It is doable.
I like the idea of musical art being a stimulus for all concerned.
The balance is there to be filled.
It is indeed big shoes to fill.
I hear Adam Lambert has big feet :)

1943 days ago

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

1981 days ago

Allen Walton

Harvey is mad the gay guy didn't win.

1981 days ago

Trina

No resemblance. Try again.

1981 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Who is Freddy Rodriguez?

1981 days ago

Still in Shock

Americans DO NOT want Homosexuals as "Idols" Homo's are an embarrassment!

1981 days ago

BEANNY

ok,first of all you might as well be Parez Hilton....Adam fan(wonder why) I think the right one was crowned!I guess if you like Cher look alike,screaming the songs,going WTF...you should of voted for Adam..Apparently you DIDN'T!

1981 days ago

CMA

ADAM so much better than Kris!!!!!!!!!!! BORING IS RIGHT!

1981 days ago

CMA

It is a talent competition and clearly ADAM'S talent is far superior than Kris! he didnt deserve to win. american's jus bias. ironic considering

1981 days ago