Paula Deen Gets Down with Her Bad Self

5/21/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Food Network star Paula Deen got dirty this morning on "Today" -- using her infamous spunk to get crunk!

Paula Deen: Click to watch
Anyone who's ever wanted to see her do some pelvic thrusts -- and haven't we all -- won't be disappointed.

Rah-Rah

Love it!!

Ha ha beat you toofastforyou!!!

Boo Hoo

I'd like to roll her in some dough

Mary

I watched her on a special program recently and noted she has really gone Hollywood. Teeth as white as snow (maybe whiter) three tons of make up, hair that not even a mountain would move, and the ever ugly "orange tan." At least she doesn't produce her breasts all over the counter like Giada but she's not as natural as she used to be. Too bad.

Keiko

#3, the correct ingredient would be butter.

UptownRazorback

Funny... Love Paule.. But, I would like to say, ABC's Good Morning AmericaTeam is way better than NBC's Today Show Team.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Used to be a Paula Deen fan, but like all the recent overdone shows, I lost interest when her sons came aboard the gravy train on TV, the luxurious vacations to Europe and Carribean that became a TV show that they didn't have to pay for with all the hick-hangers on, when Paula got a "make-over" and lost her Southern charm and just got "dirty" in her speech. Paula was all over the TV, including QVC, and it's just way toooo much!!! We heard more about "Michael" than I needed to hear. To see all their fat faces counting their millions when everyone else is suffering, it just lost it magic, down home feel.

It's the Kate Gosselin Syndrome all over again!!!!

Chucky

I thought it was called "Krunking"

Cleveland-West_Side

You goofy kids, it's roll her in flour and look for the wet spot.

Theresa

Really can't stand her with all that "Ya'll" stuff. She is a damn good cook , but come on she make people from the south sen sssssooooo Stupid. I am from the south am I am NOT STUPID.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

#10, thanks for your perspective from the South, what you say has more meaning because you are from the South.

Lyn

I agree with *!0. I, too, am from the deep South and early on grew quite tired of hearing Paula's WAY OVERDONE use of Y'ALL. C'mon, she really comes across as phony to many Southerners. I know of no one in the South who talks like that.

just me

I love, love, love Paula AND her family! Her recipes are great,too. But I guess it's really true-white people can't dance!! I'm white and this is sooo true.

Cleveland-West_Side

I've acquired all of my knowledge about the South from the 1972 Burt Reynolds classic, Deliverance.
It is scary, I've lived most of my live in a Rust-Belt ghetto but there's no way I'd live in the Deep South, no way, I'd never last, can't squeal like a pig.

Sylvia

You give me your shield of victory; you stoop down to make me great. 2 Samuel 22:36

L. P.

Why is TMZ making fun of Paula? LOOK at that stupid Kathy Gifford! She looks like a fricken MORON!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments