Paris Laps Up Her Boy Toy

5/22/2009 9:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton showed off her demure beauty in Cannes this week ... by grinding and freakin' on her borefriend Doug Whatshisname. Consider these pics a preview of her inevitable next (home) movie.

media_removed.jpg

den in sac

What up skank?... I mean Paris

the end of the day

Wow...Paris, you sure do know how to make Mom and Dad proud.

Anita

They are allowed to dance, you know. STFU you religious freaks. Since when does dancing equal no morals.

fo real

HOOK NOSE!!!! THE BEST...SHE DOES HAVE A FD UP NOSE!!! SHES GROSS. SHE IS NOT ATTRACTIVE,

Kooky Fan

She is a genius. A skank ho who gets media attention and $$ for doing nothing. It's amazing..........

pink floyd

hey vicki confey...BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Word2UrMother

OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FU*K!? SOMEONE GET THEM A ROOM! EWWWWWW!

Anita

WTF???? They are dancing. So what.

Man, you people have the dirtiest minds and I bet you all call yourselves good Christians. So typical of religionists.

Hayley

I couldn't be LESS jealous of someone as disgusting as Paris Hilton. I would rather be me, thank you very much. She has no morals because she dances like a stripper in public (save it for the privacy of your own home), throws the N word around and thinks she's entitled to do so, has sex on video tape for the world to see, thinks she's this drop dead gorgeous person that everyone is jealous of (she is not), she's a liar, a cheat and a skank. Need I go on?

nacho

Is he fingering her right there in the open... she is such a narcissist.. she thinks we WANT to see this. when his fingers start to turn green from disease he'll have learned his lesson.

springs

I should not have had breakfast!! It just came back up!!!
Disgusting!!!

Anita

The are a very nice couple and my guess is they will eventually marry. Good for them.

Hayley

Paris Hilton gets media attention and $$ for doing nothing - NOT because she's a genius. It's because Americans are stupid enough to buy into it and pay attention to her.

KELC

Every time I see this girl and her boyfriend of the month, I often wonder how many diseases she has spread to the world. This girl was brought up with money and power and the only thing she can think of to do with all of that is sleep around and party, seems like such a waste.

Rip Off Chris

That is so GROSS! He is totally opening up her KOOCHIE ! Her mom must be proud!While your down there Doug ,sew that s**t up!