Halle Berry Takes It All Off

5/23/2009 11:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Upon learning the beautiful Halle Berry cut her hair super short, one TMZ staffer immediately responded, "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

media_removed_250.jpg

Launch photos

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

gogogirl

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pixie cut on Halle! Only the most beautiful women can pull it off (see also Mia Farrow and Audrey Hepburn). Too many men are distracted by hair - the face is where it's at and nothing highlights that better than short hair.

1980 days ago

Erica

ugh! There is nothing feminine about her new/old look

1979 days ago

Jerry

She's a doll! Short hair, long hair - or bald.

1979 days ago

dumdum

Nope, the hairstyle is not good looking at all. She looked better with longer locks. Once someone cuts their hair in hollywood, they all follow. Halle, get your own style. Everyone is starting to look like everyone else.

1979 days ago

ms.k

hello people halle had her hair short how many years ago? she did grow her hair long people she wasn't always wearing a weave! you think in over 4-5 years this woman's hair didn't grow at all? wake up people! black woman can grow long hair! she looks better with it short so for the negative people who don't like it when was the last time you were on the cover of a magazine?

1979 days ago

V-Dogg

I don't know why I read TMZ because every time I read this site some dum idiot, That's probably 18 yrs old says the stupidist things! I'm a long time Halle Berry Fan and she has had short hair most of her carrer its only been a few years she's had long hair. Halle Berry was and still is a trend setter she was rockin the short cut before Rhianna knew what a hair cut was. The hair cut complimants her face makes her look younger ! The long hair sucked I always thought she was pretty but this hair cut make her beautiful! LOVE IT Halle!

1978 days ago

Noel

Halle's new hair is so chic! Go head girl, you look fly!

1977 days ago

Rosa

Ella es hermosa, me gusta mucho su corte de pelo. :-)

1964 days ago

HALLE LOVER

SEARCH EBAY NOW FOR HALLE BERRY LIVING DOLLS for VINTAGE 1st TV show memorabilia

1957 days ago

desire #1

halle rocks no matter what hair style she have

1927 days ago

Bridget

Hallie has sported the short hair look for the first 15 yrs of her career. this is not new. We love her hair in any style.

1918 days ago

jerry Driggs

Its butt ugly, lesbian/femist and both are ugly and dumb. hey halle! grow it back and stop tryin 2 look like a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

1915 days ago

jerry Driggs

All you idiots, that think it looks good, yall need 2 come out of the closet!!!!!!!!!!!! queers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1915 days ago

Henry A. Pare "APPLE"

My name is Henry "Apple" Pare, I have been madly in LOVE with the most BEAUTIFULEST, of women in the whole wide world. I am a 61 year young man, never married no children, the reason I`ve not married is because I am trying to find a women that looks like Halle, I love her BEAUTIFUL beown skin, ever since I have seen her in movies I have tried to find someone who looks like her but it`s so diffacult to find someone that looks like her she is so BEAUTIFUL, YOU HAVE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IF ANYWAY possible can you call me and make my life worth living, 1-936-242-2683, I have always told everybody I have known how much I think about, especially women trying to compare them to you and they all agree about how BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE. Please make my day you no how to call by calling and blocking your number, I would so HONNORED to hear your voice on the other line, I AM apoor man so I cannot go to Cal. to see you so I pray that a phone call will do. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR PRESCIOUS LITTLE GIRL, ALWAYS AND FOREVER, AMEN.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5