Radio Host Waterboarded -- Hilarity Doesn't Ensue

5/23/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The torture method called waterboarding -- which is meant to simulate drowning -- sucks so much, the average person can only endure it for a few seconds... as demonstrated here by brave Chicago radio host Mancow.

Bottom line -- torture sucks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

UGGGGHHH

a little water so you don't dehydrate.

Carl

I used to love listening to Mancow, but once he became a right wing nut I tuned out.

Tyson

Honest, I'm sure I'm no tough guy but considering they walked him through it he really b*tched out. At least he could have held out for more than 6 freaking seconds.

parkside701

I just wonder what many of the right wing neo-cons will say about this. Sean Hannity still hasn't participated in the waterboarding experiment and I doubt he will.

I am sure the neo-cons will change their tune and start admitting that waterboarding is toruture but will say that it is a necessary evil.

progamer97

the enhanced interrogator himself said he wasn't a professional so let's see what madcow says when it's done right.

me

Bubba the Love Sponge waterboarded staff member Tom the Treeman months ago! It's on Bubbaraw.com and it's proof he thought it up way before Mancow. Mancow needs to stop stealing Bubba's bits.

why?

He survived,,ahh, too bad.

CrisDizzle

I thought Man-Douche says he's no longer doing shock-jock bits on the radio anymore... Typical Right Wing hypocrite!

TexNess

Oh PULEEASE post #4 lets see............. they water board a person 82 freakin times and he dosn't figure out thatn it isn't gonna kill him?? YOU are a moron

TexNess

I'm pissed where is my post???

Clinton

Every punishment is a degree of "torture". Being incarcerated in a jail or prison is a type of torture to most. What's next, - let them out? There is a definite LINE that has to be drawn on everything as to what is socially acceptable. Water-boarding definitely falls beneath the mark. Sure, it's torturous and, therefore, torture, - but until they can administer a drug to someone in their sleep that produces equal results, it goes with the territory of being a terrorist and a murderer.

Allen Walton

They didn't even do it right.

TexNess

HELOOOOO where is my POST??????????????????????

TexNess

OK, here I go again trying to get posted on this dumb ass site...
#4: you are a MORON
First of all IF you are waterboarded 83!! times, just exactly how long does it take you
to figure out that your NOT drowning???? SO............... THEN you might just say to yourself...
Geee... I don't have to do anything .............. because THEY are not REALLY going to kill me.
I CAN NOTIFY ALL OF THE OTHER TERRORISTS TO JUST BE COOL CUZ WE CAN OUT
LAST THEM AND COME BACK AND KILL EVERYONE IN THE USA IF WE WANT.

TexNess

bottom line is TMZ won't post anthing they don't like
it's been over an hour for my post and they are ALL SUCK ASS