Criss Angel: Now Even Greasier

5/25/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There is actually someone with more ridiculous hair, a faker tan and tackier man-jewelery than magician Criss Angel ... his wax sculpture.

media_removed_250.jpg

The 41-year-old flat-ironed his weave and put on his best velveteen blazer for the unveiling of his Madame Tussauds mannequin in Vegas.

When does he make himself disappear?

Ryoichi Morita

The mannequin is creepy looking. I'm going to have a nightmare.

1946 days ago

Kelvin

HahahahHAHahahahaHAhahaha..... i don't kno wich is creepier!______I wonder, if we put a flame under real Criss' ass......

1946 days ago

to little

The more and more I see this freak of nature the more and more he reminds me of Micheal Jackson.. He is even heading down the road of self destruction. Sadly tough not fast enough

1946 days ago

why?

Criss Angel is friggin HOT!

LillyLittle

is it just me, or is the wax one cross-eyed?

Just Sayin'...

Criss Angels Girl

MMM MMM MMM what a hottie!!! I wonder if they would sell me the wax one to put in my bedroom, LMAO!!!!

m dennings

This guy is definitely creepy - but damn good at what he does.

JKR

HE'S GAY

uhHuh

REMEMBER THE DAYS YOU REALLY HAD TO 'BE SOMEBODY' TO HAVE A WAX REPLICA MADE FOR MADAME'S MUSEUM. NOW ANYBODY CAN GET ONE AFTER MAKING ONE MILLION DOLLARS. CHRIS ANGEL????? I SUPPOSE HE'LL HAVE A STAR ON WALK OF FAME SOON TOO???

Dirksgirl

I don't care if he's gay or not gay. He's disgusting and has no talent.

puhllleeez

Great, his wax figure is a dead ringer for Audrina Partridge.

noi

That's one of the most unrealistic figures I've ever seen. And the wax sculpture is bad as well.

Sherry

#13, you hit it right on the money!! Totally Audrina Lazy eye Patridge.

Ken

That dude has a woman's hairdo. What is with that?

madeleine mauve

criss angel has the best show in vegas,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,all the people that say negative things about him are jealous of him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he is a true entertainer,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,continue being jealous of him and he will still be the best and beLIEve is the best show in vegas ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we saw it 2 times when we went there,,,,,,,,,,, evryone is just jealous of him because he has a life and they dont he has a very good life and he treats his mom good and family and his fans are the best lyals in the world because they know a true entertainer when they see criss,,,, oh and he is very attractive so keep on being jealous of him all you people that are it wont change him,,, itll just make you more jealous,,, he is very nice too and is very good at what ever he does ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,beLIEve is the best show in vegas,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!because criss angel is in it thats why it si the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!loyal mamasita2 forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments