Mike Tyson's

Young Daughter on Life Support

5/25/2009 9:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mike Tyson's DaughterCops say boxing legend Mike Tyson's 4-year-old daughter is in critical condition right now at an Arizona hospital, after a freak accident involving a treadmill cord almost took her life.

Paramedics were called to Tyson's Phoenix home at around 10:30 this morning when his 7-year-old son found the young girl hanging from a treadmill by its power cable, according to MyFoxPhoenix. Tyson was not home at the time.

The girl's mother took her off the cable and immediately started CPR.

Paramedics eventually arrived and took the girl to St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center, where cops say she remains on life support in "extremely critical condition." Tyson has since arrived to the hospital.

As of now, cops believe the incident was a "tragic accident."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

rain

Sorry about your daughter. Hope things work out. You all will be in my prayers.

outtosea

Feel sorry for this guy. Seemed like he was finally getting his personal stuff in order.

I would NOT want to be the person who was in charge of watching that poor girl. Mike's gonna kill them.

Carie

We send our prayers to Mike's family, especially to his little boy on finding his sister this way.

pat

Don't really have much to say about the man, but God bless the child in need. My family is thinking well for him and HIS family.

It'sMeAgain

Thoughts and prayers are with the family here....

Holly

Very very sad! What a horrible accident. God bless him and his family during this difficult time!

littleisbabygirl

My PRAYERS to THE TYSON FAMILY

wtf

the important thing is that I am ok.

j

I was once on a mock jury about a cord that hung a little boy. The cord was from mini blinds. Accidents happen to kids all the time. Not the product fault. Just an accident. Look around YOUR house tonight for accidnets waiting to happen.

Mariah

Please tell me there was an adult in the house. Otherwise this guy is toast again. Prayers for the little girl and the brother who had to find her like that.

m

ilovetheshowmadmen

what a tragedy..... blessings and prayers to all of those involved.. thank goodness the little boy wandered in and found her. I am sure the facts will be out soon...it is easy to speculate... but as parents... kids come first and need to be supervised at all times...

fal

A few facts people. Go to foxnews.com for the story. The mother was home cleaning while the child was in a play room. She sent the 7 year old to check on the daughter who found her & alerted the mom. It's a very terrible & unfortunate accident.

pebbles

Man, so sad! My prayers are with the family at this awful time.

Per

11. Can a seven year old try to commit suicide? I am just trying to make sence of a "freak accident" by a treadmile cable, suddenly ending up hanging by the neck! hmmmm?.....

Posted at 8:44PM on May 25th 2009 by m

You sound like you need to make some sense, because you sure aren't making any sense now.

Prayers for the Tyson family. I really hope this is not as bad as it sounds.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments