Danny Gokey Has No Clothes

5/28/2009 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He may have flown here first class, but Danny Gokey still experienced every travelers worst flightmare: Lost luggage!!!!!

Danny Gokey: Click to watch
The "American Idol" wannabeen was in NY today to work the morning show circuit, but he had to do it in new threads he was forced to buy last night -- 'cuz all of his clothes were MIA when he landed.

Sue

Now I wish Danny would have won seeing as how Adam is a complete jerk. At least Kris beat him. Danny is actually a nice guy.

1918 days ago

Karen

Number 15 is a total jackass. In what way did he "pimp" his dead wife? I think you are the intolerant one, dimwit.

1918 days ago

why?

Danny seems like a kind man, keep your focus on Jesus Danny!

1918 days ago

workisgood

no. 15 is saying that he did NOT pimp the death of his wife.... 14 is saying he did. ok? k.

1918 days ago

STOP THE BASHING

Love me some Danny Gokey something FIERCE! He can always come on over to my place if he loses his luggage, cuz I'd love to see him in his birthday suit. Oh, yeah! That smile of his just melts me down and his voice just transports me! DIGGIN THE GOKEY!

1918 days ago

Susan

Danny Gokey -- what a doll ! He's got personality, charisma and A VOICE. Definitely the WINNER in my book. I predict a great careeer for him. Kris who ?!?

1918 days ago

Elizabeth

yeah, I watched him on regis and kelly. not really a big fan of him. he just wants it too badly. like in a desperate way.
I noticed he was wearing adam lambert pants and shoes and oddly had Adams hair cut? then did a Kris with the vest and Tshirt.

1917 days ago

KATHY =( ^-^ )=

It's sad that the fans are crowded in by the autograph hunters.. They are parasites. and are NOT fans.. The FAKE friendly approch to Danyy is Very pathetic . Making money of him while stealing time away from the fans.. Not a very man like thing. Of course nowadays REAL men are a dying breed.. Of course Danny is a REAL man... He's so sweet,and was very nice after the Idol Finale..Very human,and caring..

1917 days ago

barry Gordy is genius

He sure came a long way since his days of working at a local food market in Fresno.

1917 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche!

Every time i go to the bathroom I have to take a big Gokey...

1917 days ago

Glambertfan

Why is it Idol Interview Circuit week and TMZ can't even get one clip of Adam or Kris - resorting to giving us Gokey just reeks of failure!

1917 days ago

L@urie

Karma. That's what he gets for making homophobic remarks to Adam! See? Every DOG has it's day. I'm SO GLAD karaoke gokey didn't win.

1916 days ago

Susan

Negative comments from Danny haters will not be tolerated. Pimping his wife, mentioning H & M, promoting himself, really ! Danny never lived in Fresno -- he is from Milwaukee.

Don't you think Adam and Kris (ugh!) are promoting themselves !?!?! Pleazzee ---

Danny has more talent than those two combined and he will have a more long lasting and stellar career -- sorry Danny haters -- you shoud be ashamed of yourselves. Get back to where you once belong ....

1916 days ago

hebe

Love you always Danny! You are an amazing singer! Kisses from Argentina

1916 days ago

Glambertfan

Desperation sets in - Danny copies Kris's T-shirt /Vest ensemble & Adam's boots/Hairstyle to compensate for his terrible personality and the boring rambling on that spews from his mouth but makes absolutely no sense at all. This Homophobe's 15-minutes of fame can't be gone fast enough for me :)

1916 days ago