For Tom Brady, Biking Is a B*tch

5/28/2009 2:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

At least Tom Brady wasn't riding bitch -- but he still had to do Gisele's bidding during some QT with his son.

media_removed_250.jpg

Little John took a backseat to his stepmom's Yorkie when daddy took 'em out for a bike ride yesterday in Boston.

The Patriots QB just returned to the practice field and it looks like that reconstructed knee is just fine.

cmbee

I think they are adorable...clearly a Dad who loves spending time with his little boy. What could be more precious than that??

annie

TMZ...the "tom is doing her bidding" thing is REALLY OLD. Both of them bore me to death though, so I wonder I bother writing.
By the way, that plastic baby seat and hemet aren't going to a lot of ANYTHING if they get hit by a CAR.

I'd NEVER let anyone drive a baby of mine around on a fricking BIKE. It's dangerous enough just being a CAR passenger.

Robert007

Tom can do it all, he has proven that. A kid that cries, a yapping pup and a bitch that bitches...............

catie

hes sons name is john

balls

balls

LooooL

I am surprised that Horse faced Biatch isn't holding the little one
While running behind the bike..LOL

Fat Men Are NOT Sexy!

Every time I think about Tom Brady I touch myself!

hee

i think tom and gisele are a great couple. and baby john is soooo cute!

SJ

His son does not have his last name. Bridget Moynihan named him John Edward Thomas Moynihan.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

is gay marriage legal in 'bro'zille?? or 'brah-sil' what's up wid all the all american hunky boys going there for their women?? american ladies too 'demanding'?? or just not good enough for their standards?

Merik

TMZ's constant whining about Tom is soooooo old, sooooooo tedious. C'mon folks you need some new folks in your creativity department because frankly you are yesterday's news.

Sara

Actually, the kids last name is Moynahan.

Kay

The baby's last name is Moynahan, not Brady.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

*faaAAaarrtt*

yeah....and?

Has he a clue how gay he looks with that dog in the basket? He just put men back about twenty steps with that one. {I could care less about it if was really gay, its just an expression} Talk about whipped! I'll die if he walks that rat!

By the way, WHAT has happened to men anyway? Its like they are getting too girly. Metro-sexuals, worring about their skin and hair like a bunch of girls, no assertiveness. The clothes even, such wimps. Wheres the animal in you guys at? Thank goodness I found one, there are not too many around anymore.

Oh well, at least we will always the sexy blue collar, construction, trades guys to drool at when we are at a stoplight, with their sweaty beauiful selves, thank goodness for you guys!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments