Sophie Monk Involved in Fender Bender

5/28/2009 8:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actress/model Sophie Monk was taken away by paramedics after a car accident in Hollywood this afternoon.

media_removed.jpg

Monk was driving north on La Brea Ave. in a black Prius. The other driver was driving east in a blue Ford Explorer.

A witness on the scene tells TMZ it didn't appear the driver of the SUV was injured. Both vehicles were towed away.

Launch photos

Megan

Who the heck is sophie Monk?

janet

who?

GoodGirl

Hope everything is OKAY!!

erin

Never heard of her, but hope all is well.

What If

Sophie,

I hope you are all right - by the looks of the photo it looked like you got a "fat-lip" from the accident.

Get well soon.

- Eric

Spellchamp

I hope she's not seriously injured.

I've heard some refer to her as 'chipmunk face', and while I think that's mean, I can see the reason for the reference.

Personally, I think she's cute and probably a sweet girl. She's one of those starlets that you never see involved in scandalous behavior, and there's never much 'dirt' on her. This accident is about as close to 'dirt' as we'll ever see, I'm sure.

Get well soon, baby doll!

!!

Megan / Erin / Janet...

Google is your friend... try it.

beachy

Common sense tells me the people in Ford Explorer fared better, Just another example of why big cars are better.

Pretty soon, Barry Obama will outlaw big cars and we'll all be driving bubble cars. Well, that would be everyone except him.

erin

I'm sorry to hear she was in an accident, but seeing as those the majority of us have never heard of her you might want to include some background info in your next update. Just sayin.

scat2me

Who is Sophie Monk ? More importantly ... who cares ?

Spellchamp

To add to *'s comment: IMDB.com is also your friend.

And in case there are those still confused; type the person's name and then select 'name' in the appropriate boxes.

If you need any further instructions, there's no point in continuing.

I try to avoid being acerbic in my posts. But sometimes.......

barry Gordy is genius

I'm not sure who she is but she could benefit from a tan.

whatthefrig

Who the hell is this skank broad?

barley

She's an aussie celebrity who's trying to make it in the states, origininally became famous from that 1st singing reality show on Channel 7, Popstars..and became part of the winning all girl group Bardot.

And that's not a fat lip from the accident...she's just had a major plastic surgery overload!!!

Whatever!

hey *! maybe we don't care enough to google who the heck she is, okay?? Quit being a smartass. No one has heard of this chick , OKAY???

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments