Constantine -- Life on the DD-List

5/29/2009 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Constantine Maroulis was at the opening game of The Broadway Softball League yesterday -- and judging by his t-shirt, the "Idol" wannabeen really likes getting to second base.

Constantine Maroulis
Someone's entered foul territory.

Shawna

This is a shirt from his broadway show "Rock of Ages". I just went to see it last week in NY, great show!!!!

bigkent

What a stool sample........GO AWAY !

artie help

had the misfortune of hearing this over the top smaltzy desperate to be anything jerk-off.Unbelievable waste of time in my life.

Lovejac23

My mouth waters....

Al

Heed! Whata Sputnik.

ashley

U know, IM not hating or anything but this dude seriously makes me want to vomit, hes so oooooogey looking, like he is a pedophile or something, YUCKKKKKKKKK, dude, go bathe, and idk wear a paper bag, BTW THE SHIRT.....makes him even oogier

3rdSideOfTheStory

the double douche?

Monkey

As someone already stated the shirt is from his Broadway show which he was nominated for a Tony for! Second I seen the show in NYC last month and it was a great show, I also had the pleasure of meeting him and he is a super sweet guy and very adorable in person! I am not some drooling gal either, hell I am lesbian and I found him adorable!!!

Carjardil

He is so gross! He makes me think of Booger from Revenge of the Nerds. Eeewwww!

Chris

I don't really "get" him... but he has been nominated as Best Leading Actor in a Musical Tony Award this year... sounds a bit higher than the DDD list, TMZ... Just 'cause it ain't in LA don't make it trivial!

Carl

He is probably a fan of the Bloodhound Gang. For those (like TMZ staff) with a short memory, they were kind of a novelty one hit wonder band from the 90s that had the hit "The Bad Touch" ("you and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals, lets do it like they do on the Discovery channel!").

The name of their album was Hooray for Boobies.

LS

It appears that the few long lost haters are still alive and well. We used ti ink it was good to be them, but we've since found the truth.

A Tony nomination for Live Theater is the most prestigious award seriers there is in the entertainment field. Whether you can grasp that or not.

Most of you know nothing about this man. You need the baths - to cleanse your stupidity. Grow up and get over yourselves.

The "shirt' was worn by the entire team - even the woman. But it was a valiant try to discredit Constantine.

gina

He reminds me of Darlene on "ROSEANN"
Isnt her name Sarah Gilbert?

JENNIEWEST

Yes, I concur with a few other posts. He has been nominated for a Tony for lead male. He is doing better than TMZ is giving him credit.

Hep

You know, you don't have to be a huge being-chased-by-papparozzi star to be a success. Constantine has carved a nice niche out for himself. He's working, he's getting good press and, obviously, he's still getting space on TMZ.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments