I'm A Celibate Celebrity

5/30/2009 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Instead of marking the end of all decency, culture and civility, the leaked rules of the new show "I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here!" are actually pretty positive.

I am a celebrity

The show, starring Heidi Montag, Spencer Pratt, Steven Baldwin, Janice Dickinson, and other examples of America's best and brightest, puts "celebrities" in the Costa Rican jungle and makes them survive on their own ... with only their wits, survival skills and an entire production team closely monitoring their condition to help them.

The guidelines for the show -- obtained by the NY Daily News -- ban drug use, racism, bullying and sex. That's right, no sex. Which means, from a practical perspective, no breeding. There is absolutely no way that any of these people, during the course of the show, will procreate or multiply.

And for that ... thank you, NBC.

SpawnOfAzazel

As if anyone will watch the show anyway.

hamilTonyan

celebate masterbate same thing

tannabgood

Ferocious jungle beasts + Speidi and the rest = the only way I would ever watch this crap.

rgdownes

Who thinks any of these people are celebrities, besides themselves?

Ashlee

i don't believe spencer pratt has a penis anyway. he might be with his "wife" but i don't think they have to worry about any nookie. as many times as i've seen them "kissing" for papparazzi photo ops, i still don't believe they ever bumped uglies.

Kelvin

Oh Spencer and Heydi r Celebrities.....I think i didn't get the memo!!....

Brother Harold, S.J.

IT'S UTTER CRAP LIKE THIS THAT IS TURNING PEOPLE TO CABLE TV.

Nameless

I see the list of all the douchebags on the show. Where is the list of actual celebrities?

j

I think this sounds fun if they really have to survive on their wits and producers enforce it...no behind the scenes star treatment.

Suck My Bronze.

I'm a TV viewer.
Get me out of here!

Puleeeez

More CRAP TV, just what we need!

dii

I hope a snake eats Heidi and Spencers insides.

ROBIN BURD

After 20+ yrs.of studying,writing and using psychology in my daily life...it defies logic that TV shows like this are still being conceived,ha ha.And,lets all take a second 2 pray that heidi and spence for once follow the rules-no sex.And, yes you can have a PH.d and loveTMZ! Without TMZ my patients wouldn't have a happy DR.Thanks,

Shell

This show was on a few years ago, had Cris judd and melisaa rivers as some celebs, dont remember who else. It was an ok show.

PEPSI Generation

PHddd`s and study club do NOT a writer make SO SORRY>>rewrite it for me WOOD yas!.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments