Megan Fox Is One Inky Girl

5/30/2009 6:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Every male photographer in New England hightailed it to JFK in NY last night -- because the one and only Megan Fox decided to come in for a landing.

Megan Fox: Click to watch
The blindingly hot actress, who already has 7 tats, told us she ain't done yet -- she's going for a sleeve! Stay classy.

PEPSI Generation

Butterfly floot like a BEE wowwow eckie eckie spaters

PEPSI Generation

123 Over?

Thom

I think she's really hot but I hope she is kidding.... It's a shame to ruin perfection..

to little

That would ruin her, and it would make her look ugly women do not look attractive covered in tatts

Deirdre

Ahhh... And to only be wanted because she is a classless whore... Poor thing, maybe if she pretended to have a brain, what would happen then?

Daniel

Since tattoos on chicks are quite hot, I'm all in favor of this.

who dat

A PLEA TO THE MEDIA: Would you please STOP forcing this F'n C down our throats. Yes she is attractive, but you seen to think she is the hottest bitc* on earth. She is a total plastic airhead w/ terrible ink. No talent actress, which means she is a coke whore. Seriously, she doesn't even make the top five. STOP TRYING TO CREATE SOMETHING OUT OF NOT MUCH.

white chocolate

#6 I would have to agree with your perceptive response. Tattoos on a woman mean that they are most likely really good in bed and it is quite a turn on. On that note, I would have no qualms with boning miss Megan Fox.

AnnaVita

Megan Fox is so sick of being judged by her beauty and sex symbol image, that she compensates by making herself "uglier" the only way that Hollywood tolerates: with tattoos. Poor kid.

Kdot

ok Megan fox is sexy but she is not a person you should be calling "the one and only" TMZ. This site is starting to get on my nerves, you really need to fire your blogger tmz cuz he/she is over dramatic honestly. Like there blogs are too personal..

ball

NYC is not in New England. It's called a map, check one out sometime.

Bex

I'm sure she will still get laid, but a sleeve of tattoos on a girl is nasty and butch.

Timmy

Help me out here, TMZ... I try, and I try, but I just can't understand what is so "hot" about Megan Fox. She does absolutely nothing for me. Meh, and yawn.

bob

Another tatteed up skank

hobag

She could be super hot, but she's starting to look like a used up skank; the more tats she gets, the skankier. I'm over her now-next.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments