Mickey Rourke

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

5/30/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mickey Rourke rebuilt his damaged career by playing "The Wrestler" ... and he doesn't have the scars to prove it.

Mickey Rourke
Here's the 31-year-old back in 1984 (left) -- and 25 years later, the 56-year-old version earlier this year (right).

He's as good as new.

Winsome Davis III

How about c) Neither

Tutti Froooooty

BAD GENES, BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAAAAAADDDDD DOCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MAN IS 100 PERCENT FUGLY ALL AROUND......THIS IS 2009 PEOPLE.....JESSE METCALFE, BRAD PITT, AND JAMES MARSDEN ARE THE FINE MEN OUT IN HOLLYWOOD THESE DAYS.....NOT THIS 1980'S WASH UP!!!!!!!!! He looks like he could pass for Bruce Willis' little brother in the first pic!!!!

Sara

Neither! He looks NASTY!

SoSeaStar

What, are you kidding me? This guy looks like ten miles of bad road. If he has had any work done, it has only been recently. I can not belive the guy can even get work in hollywood. So to you at TMZ when you say "good genes or good doc" I say "neither.

Rita

I'm with the majority here.....the question sounds as if he looks good/has improved with age. Change the question to "bad genes or bad docs"? And, maybe add......."bad lifestyle"?

Marina326

BAD DOCS!

xcalibur

GOOD DOCS?? YOU KIDIDNG.. HE LOOKS FUGLY OLD. GOOD REHAB IS MORE LIKE IT.

firebaby

for some reason, i never saw mickey like how some (*most*) ppl see him... i mean, its obvious he's had work done, but he doesn't look like a male joan rivers to me... he looks different, yes, but he still has wrinkles and creases, esp. round the eyes... and funny enough, his nose looks bigger now...

and for gerald, #7... rupert everett FTW!!!

bob

Bad Docs should of been an option

I Love Memphis

He is the coolest man!!!!!! I love his looks. I was kind of hoping after watching Smackdown last night that he would have gotten into the ring. Cool, good looking, and a GREAT actor!!! One of the best!!! I love ya Mickey!!!!

Lil

He has done a good job of making himself look hideous.
You need to add bad docs
I cant vote on this one

spogo

Neither good genes or good docs I would say very very bad docs, He looks horrible.

Kelvin

Well, i gotta say Good Genes cuz there's not da Bad Genes Option....or Bad Docs or a Cat......iunno!

Can't Stand Obama

Good Docs?? Really?? How about a Bad Docs option. He used to be really nice looking then he went and messed that all up.

jlee

Really, really bad docs...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments