Jay Leno -- From Footlong to Six Inch

5/31/2009 11:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last week: Interviewing Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Billy Crystal, etc.
Yesterday: Subway.

media_removed.jpg

Launch photos

KELC

Conan sucks-bring Jay back!

Butterfly

DO WE EXPECT JAY LENO to work on his cars , go for a sandwich or, just relax in his "Sunday-Go-Meeting" clothes? I don't think so! I, myself, wear Wash N Wear clothes of yesteryear when I am out in my yard pulling weeds, mowing, edging, debris and leaf blowing which keeps me from ironing. As long as I go outside, cleanly dressed, who cares? I don't, and neither do my neighbors! For seventeen years, Jay Leno has appeared on his show tastefully and immaculately dressed. Why is so wrong for him to relax in old and comfortable clothing on his days off? Doesn't make sense, does it? I feel sure in saying that many gentlemen, out there, do the same. GOOD FOR YOU!

yowza

My mom used to say "Looks like he pulled that shirt out of his bum".

judy

Jay is a class act & I look forward to his new show.

Leno sucks, Conan rocks

Conan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Leno

MIMI

Just shows you that Jay never "went Hollywood". I think he could care less what he looks like, just like any other guy that isn't a metrosexual. I loved watching him, I'm also excited for Conan tomorrow night.

Bren

I love Jay!! He seems like such a fun, laid back guy. It is horrible to see how many people care about how someone looks. Do you really think he gives a rat's ass?

UGGGGHHH

CONAN SUCKS. HE WILL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL

HA HA HA

AddLinkSEO

Nicee!

TP17

Conan sucks, he doesn't come close to Leno

no doubt

I'd much rather watch David Letterman than Conan O'Brien. Just don't find Conan funny. His show won't do well in the ratings,

UGGGGHHH

JAY LENO RULES. Conan will not make it.. He is STUPID UGLY RED HEAD.

Dave Harvey

Jay is dressed like Dean Kamen.Are those the keys to his Segway?

newswatcher

we love jay!!! YES???????????????????? SO WHAT HE'S EATING A REGULAR GUY SANDWICH. THAT'S PART OF HIS CHARM!!!! GIVE THE GUY A BREAK. HE'S PROBABLY AT HIS GARAGE TINKERING WITH ALL HIS GREAT CARS. THE BUY WORKED 17 YEARS IN A ROW WITHOUT A BREAK!!! I LIKE THE GUY. HE'S THE EVERY DAY SORT OF GUY THAT WE ALL LOVE AND CAN RELATE TO. HE'S COMFORTABLE. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HIS NEW SHOW AND HONESTY I DON'T THINK I WILL BE TUNING IN TO CONAN. NOT THAT DISLIKE HIM, I JUST PREFER JAY'S STYLE.

MR

Leno is one of the few celebrities I respect these days. He actually came here to NJ to perform his stand-up act a few years ago and all I can say is the guy is pure class. And behind the scenes he is the most average, down to Earth person you'll meet. I wasn't a fan of his before I met him (but watched his show from time-to-time), but after meeting him backstage all I can say is "classy".

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments