Jay Leno -- From Footlong to Six Inch

5/31/2009 11:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Last week: Interviewing Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Billy Crystal, etc.
Yesterday: Subway.

media_removed.jpg

Launch photos

wasted days and wasted nights

Good to see Jay gettin' the goods at Subway. I enjoy a few Subway subs each week and am thankful my Dad eats there almost exclusively as an elderly member of the beat generation who is still on the road.

Marilyn Meyer

Jay to me is definitely class act. I already miss him but i am looking forward to his show in the fall.

Take care Jay and maybe sometime when I am in Las Vegas I will be able to catch his show.

billyboyhere

Can we now say goodbye to the Bud Light commerical first shown at the Super Bowl with Carrot Top Tranny Man Conan? Broom broom party starter.....how ridiculous---and they want us to watch this nutjob as the Tonight Show host? Like pissing on Johnny Carsons grave.

He will fail with that audience miserably. Him and Max need to stay on the East Coast---like forever...is Max getting a note from the Boss to be able to act like he's really the Tonight Show Band Leader? Disgraceful.

Leno needs to lay off the starchy carbs..he's getting too old to still be eating that way..probably OK he went to Subway as long as it wasnt the fatty variety choice.

ConanLeno

I don't see what the big deal is. Jay Leno has a Subway sandwich. So? Those things are awesome. Try the Italian BLT!

ConanLeno

The majority of people on these comments are real a-holes. Leno has a Subway sandwich in his hand and you guys are trying to put down the guy? What is wrong with you? You condemn Leno for having a Subway sandwich and you condemn Conan for no reason. You guys are some real jerks. I am a fan of both these guys and even if I wasn't, I wouldn't disrespect them. TMZ has some real problems.

Leno sucks, Conan rocks

Leno is not funny. I am thrilled to see him go and even more so that he is being replaced by Conan, who is actually humorous. And if Leno is such a class act why did he decide to come back as the lead-in for Conan's Tonight Show years after announcing he was stepping down? He is all ego and couldn't stand that he would be a footnote remembered for his corny jokes.

supercars

wow Conan must have destroyed him

UGGGGHHH

JAY LENO IS A CLASS ACT. CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER. JAY LENO IS THE BEST AND WENT OUT ON THE TONIGHT SHOW #1

CONAN SUCKS , AND IS AN IDIOT. HE IS NOT FUNNY AT ALL PERIOD...

HE WILL FAIL
FAIL
FAIL

ALL YOU ANTI JAY CAN GO TO HELL

Leno sucks, Conan rocks

Conan will make everyone forget about Leno within a few months. Conan is actually smart and witty, whereas Leno relies on hackneyed jokes and laughs generated from televising the stupidity of Americans walking down the street. And let's not forget that Carson (the late night king) wanted Letterman and not Leno to replace him -- he would have wanted Conan to take over for Leno.

Leno sucks, Conan rocks!!!!!

Me

Jay was on for 17 years?

Gee, it seemed like 34.

Brewster

Jay is a great guy. He loves cars and motorcycles and does work on them himself. If you look at other pictures of him, he dresses like this all the time. Casual and comfortable. What's wrong with that? I'm sure it's been a very emotional week for him. Enjoy the sandwhich Jay. He was a class act on his last night. One very talented and funny guy. Good luck Jay on your new variety show!!

Rip M 2 Shreds

Leno is a sleazy grease monkey. Conan is not going to make it in the earlier time period. Letterman will kick his ass, just wait.

jbob1014

I don't care about his sandwich. I wanna know which car he was driving that day.

jbob1014

To #64,
He came back because NBC made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Had he not stuck with NBC, ABC would have been all over him for the 1130 slot that is currently held by NightLine. I would have preferred that, get rid of that ass Kimmle.

SP

Obama & Arnolneed to get soem of this guys millions to help out CA & the rest of us have nots.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments