MTV Movie Awards: The Good, The Bad, The Hills

6/1/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Despite the fact that none of them has appeared in a movie that didn't go straight to DVD, the chicks from "The Hills" were all over the MTV Movie Awards on Sunday night to promote the season finale.

The Hills Launch photos

Check out all the fashions from "The Hills" girls and more.

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

1972 days ago

The REAL DEAL

The award show was HORRIBLE - worst in years - bad production value - all kinds of tech error and all of the cussing that had to be bleeped just came across as stupid, not funny at all. The only funny part was when Eminem got a face full of man balls . . . laughed at that. Weak weak weak.

1972 days ago

Capt. Howdy

That was classic when Borat landed his a$$ on Em's face. That will a classic for years to come. HAHAHAAH Em, you got served!!!

1972 days ago

Shane

Sooo funny! One of the funniest movie awards i've seen in a while. Loved the skits with Bruno, Ben Stiller and Jim Carrey. The Twilight/HS Musical stuff was getting a bit old, though...

1972 days ago

michael

JEEZ EMINEM!
YOU HAD TO TAKE A GUYS ASS ON YOUR FACE ON NATIONAL TV, JUST TO SELL RECORDS- HOW LOW HAVE YOU GONE!

1972 days ago

wrong!!!!

Actually, Audrina "starred" in Into the Blue 2 that did go straight to DVD.

1971 days ago

Deryk Devanz

I feel so bad for what happened to Eminem. Whoever thinks he chose to have a guys crotch in his face, Is sadly mistaken.
The show did this to him and are claiming that it was unplanned. I think they are liars, and again. It was so wrong what they did to him. Such a low senseless blow, and so embarrassing for anyone, not only him.
I wouldn't be surprised if he NEVER performs again for them.
Deryk Devanz

1971 days ago

tim

I hate eminem but for the first time i felt realy sorry for him.what Bruno did was really low.even if u were no homophob,u probably wont find dat funny.it was so not funny

1971 days ago

Mikey

M & M IS A BALL SMELLER.

1971 days ago

vicki

I don't watch this show... or any shows like it -- but every, single time I see pictures of these young ladies together all I can think is, "How does anyone tell them apart?!" They all look exactly the same! They seem to be completely interchangeable. Weird.

1971 days ago

Beej

I thought the Awards show sucked! I cant belive what telavision is comeing to. Children watch these shows kids of all ages. yeah some was funny some just plain out stupid and most just down right horrible. Im sorry but for thoes of you who think Eminem would do such a thing to sell his cds are way off. He is a great artiest and always will be and doesnt need pitty or some stupid publicity stunt to sell his songs. How would you like a pair of balls (for nongay men) dropped in your face? I was excited for the show and planned all week to watch it and when I did I couldnt belive my eyes. What happend to real comedy and real entertainment? This comeing from a 26 year old. Jim Carrey what the hell happend to you! He used to be funny now he is just stupid, Will Farrell give me a break. I think people need to rewatch some old school SNL and learn what funny and entertainment really is!

1971 days ago

jenny mo

#7 are you serious? He was 100% in on it. You seriously think he sat there calmly for 15 seconds while Bruno was lowered down onto his face? And didn't at least put his arms up to block him? Because I guess he was temporarily paralyzed?

It was so planned.