Sacha

Cracks Up,

Eminem Walks Out

6/1/2009 2:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was shades of Shaq last night at the MTV Movie Awards, when Sacha Baron Cohen gave Eminem a taste of "Bruno." The question -- was Eminem genuinely pissed or was it choreographed like a Britney concert?

Check out the vid -- then vote.

gurlsnguns

#15, I guess you are a "loser" too since you added a comment! I agree that Sasha Cohen and the MTV producers knew exactly what they were doing, but Eminem was not expecting that. Sure, his reaction was real. I don't know any straight guys who would like to have another guys d*ck and b*lls in their face AND in front of millions of people. Very humiliating I'm sure.

Mikey

SMELL MY BALLS M & M!

SLUTTY SIENNA

Fake or real, I laughed 'til I cried.

TEXAS_AGGIES03

Eminem get a grip. That is more publicity than you should be allowed. Bruno you are hilarious! Keep on making us laugh.

klibankatz

My first reaction was shocked laughter, but then it struck me that this stunt was a form of sexual assault. If someone shoves their bare butt and genitals against your nose and mouth without your knowledge or permission, they should be arrested. Anyone who has been molested should be revulsed, just like MM was.

Marbles

eminem may make fun of everyone he can but this was gross and extremely disrespectful. who does that- to eminem? i would've walked out too. and OF COURSE he has two huge dudes sitting beside him- it's slim shady!!!!!!!!!

RodRyanFan

Whether it was staged or not it was freaking brilliant!

Nancy

Looks staged by f*ck face Sasha but Eminem didn't look like he was in on it. Not an Eminem fan at all but thought this was mean & rude. Like to see him get sued for it. Everybody thinks things are funny until it happens to them. I would of sucker punched him square in the nuts & he would of got out of my face pretty damn quick. Now, seeing a feather fool holding his nuts while crying in front of hundreds of people on TV, that's funny!!!

Sean

If this wasn't choreographed why didn't Eminem do anything until AFTER they got into that "perfect" position? Would have been the easiest thing in the world to simply move or push the guy aside.

sheengow

Just another attempt by hollywood to shove homosexuality down our throats. Crass.....mtv is nothing but crass without class. Just when you thought....how much lower can we go as a society......mtv found a way. In all honesty....it was kinda funny....but obviuosly rehearsed and FAKE.

kjk(hates american idol auditions)

that was sooooo stupid! sacha baron cohen sucks! he's not funny. and ps..howard stern did the "butt" thing already.

Tamara

I'm sure the Bruno part was totally staged. But I'm not sure Eminem was a willing participant in having Cohen's ass in his face. cohen's known for tricking people.

honesty

He perfectly landed with his butt in Eminem's face. It has to be planned and well rehearsed.

nunya

Obviously Sacha planned it- doean't mean eminem knew, idiots.

T.M.

Sacha is one of the most over rated people out there. Really don't see what people see in him. Not entertaining and not funny at all. Bet his daughter will be proud of her papa in a few years. HA ! Poor child...