Heidi and Spencer -- Punish Us Again, Please

6/2/2009 7:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag Spencer PrattSo maybe they want to redeem themselves, but we're being told by production sources Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt have asked to come back to "I'm a Celebrity ... Get Me Out of Here." They quit last night, but today is another day.

We're told so far NBC hasn't bitten. But you know how annoying Speidi can be -- they'll wear the suits down.

Story developing ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

kitcarson

They probably found out how much money it would cost them to fight the lawsuit if they bailed on their contract! So now they want back in...

tonetonetone

FIRST..WOOFNHOO!!

First whores!

Always first bitches!

David

I live in LA, and I see Spencer all the time in local restaurants. The next time I see him, I swear to god I'm gonna whip his ass. I dont care about the consequences. Whatever they may be. I am so sick of this BS!

mjjbr

I hope that NBC tells them to "go away". I wish they would get knocked off their high horse for once. What, is Spencer too good to play out a game for charity. Let me guess,,yes he is because it would mean he is doing something for someone else other then HIMSELF. As for Heide...what a loser...she used to be cool but not he has brought her way down. Please NBC, teach them a lesson!

the truth

whats the thing with being first ? then having nothing to say but i have no life Oh somebody KILL these two

Kal

Why do you give these 2 useless media whore douchebags the time of day? They are such parasites and need to just go away!!

Leota

These two people did nothing for the show. We turned the channel after the 1st half hour and only saw pieces of it at that. This couple is not helping the show or making it interesting at all. Bad acting creates bad acting creates channel changing. The End

Non-Subterfuge

Spencer is a PRODUCER! End of story, go back to the short lived series Princes of Malibu credits.. To be that young producing tells me, he's not only smart but he's well connected, so let's ignore him. If you go back and watch that fake show w/ "The Jenner's" he's doing a 180...

Kal

Hey Harv, hey Max !

knotwhatitseams

I hope they stay OFF that show... I watched last night and thought they were the biggest whiny babies EVER... and Spencer is an IDIOT... Find someone else.

beth

This is all just a publicity stunt! Spencer even says in the opening that he hopes there will be paps in the jungle!

Rip M 2 Shreds

These two worthless turds are a horror to watch. Kick these douchebags to the curb....NOW!

Very Interesting

Don't all of you people see this is an entire publicity stunt between NBC and these two jerks. "I quit, I dont quit!!!" It is all ashame for us to even supposedly give a damn. Any publicity they get is good for BOTH sides... so that is why they are all doing this.

This is SCRIPTED people!

mia

Hey people, don't blame Speidi. They are only playing the system, and they are doing quite well. They are on TV, on the web, and in the magazines. They parlayed nothing into fame and a little bit of fortune. Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, Kim Kardashian ... they all do the same thing. It's a whole new career. But just remember: They are only as successful as you make them. If you truly want them to go away, you have to ignore them.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments