OctoMom -- Babies Got Bank

6/2/2009 2:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctomomOctoMom may be protecting her OctoATMs after all -- by making sure the kiddies get their proper cut of the profits when it's time to start filming her reality show.

Nadya Suleman's lawyer told us she has already set up "Coogan Accounts" for the OctoATMS -- which are required for any child actors (aka her kids) under contract. The accounts tuck away 15% of the kids' gross earnings, which can't be touched until they turn the ripe age of 18.

At least they'll have something to show for it.

len

Pamela , you are entitled to your opinion, mindless as it appears to me. Perhaps you should stop tring to think.......it must be painful for you. Why ask me what I would do in her shoes.. ?........... I would never have put them on. I am famous . Famous for loving my children, without living off theTaxpayer, or a child. Ah yes, I am a taxpayer..........I have been working fulltime for 37 yrs......... never bled & fed off the system. ........Or..my Children.

Sean P.

Ankaret --

THANK YOU for putting "too funny" in his/her place in your inimitable fashion! "Toofunny" might have been one of the people who used too ridicule and taunt the special ed students in high school -- they were the REALLY disturbing people. By the way, the numbering changed.

len

Poster Pamla. Octo-snatch made her own shoes. These In Vitro children were planned & paid for by Octo. A deliberate shopping trip at the local invitro plantation. Her best....as a single person on, social assisstance and or disability , without children would have been, to deliberately not have children. Now, her children will bear the consequenes of her actions. The best.has not been done, & is not being done, by Octo. The State & the Nannies are the children's Nipple. Octo is a pimp, prostituting her children for money. You do not pay my mortgage, bills........or otherwise support me financially, so suggesting to me what I should try and respect, or leave alone, is just not in yor domain. But as you have the right to express an opinion, I will excuse you, on the basis of my freedom to express an opinion, which is, you are an imbecile.

upchuck21

She's a jackass

rico

if she manages to make $60k off her supposed reality show, I'd be surprised. no one is going to watch it. she's so annoying to listen to and sickening to look at, I can't imagine who would tune in. but, I guess there are plenty of losers in the USA who will tune in, just to have something to watch that makes them feel better about themselves.

tired of octo-lips

yea Pamela.What good caring mother would keep having kids even if they didn't have any means of support.That's a good one.If she were a real women she would have had one child and worked to support it. Not have a litter and leave them to everyone else to raise and support.

Googie

NOT GOING TO WATCH AND WILL NOT BUY ANY PRODUCT THAT WOMAN USES OR PROMOTES.

JL

That's good to hear my daughter has a Coogan Account. I believe it
has been changed to 100% of the child’s money not 15%

len

JL are you mentally ill ?

OH BROTHER!

FFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFREAKISHLY SCAREY WOMAN.........DON'T WATCH HER SHOW.

Sean P.

Good post mylittlegirls"

Hope you are feeling okay. One thing I'm sure of, SHE has to pay taxes here on anything she makes because she is a US resident (even if it is a British production company), and she is "working"(if you can call it that) in the U.S. One has to wonder about the accounting of all the donations she has received up until now. I hope the IRS and the state are paying close attention. What was the purpose of giving the children a different name?

I feel sorry for her neighbors if there are going to be film crews there all the time -- they've already had so much chaos there.

Think about it... You be the Judge...

Hello to all my friends.. ( Smile )
Feeling a little better today, have been posting on ..... I got a ticket... too bad that's all she got.
Just to clear up a little confusion about this money situation about the Reality TV Show. Maybe this will answer some of your questions. The only thing OctoMom has to worry about is the Children's Birth certificates. You can't produce false records to the court. If she is planning on all 14 Children then each would receive 15%. I think OctoMom is trying to say, only 15% for all of them. Each infant is individual person or each would be entiled to 15% if I understand this one. Please let me know what you think. If she's only allowing the eight infants, then what happen to the other 6 children when they do the show.

Sean P.

If you click on the link to Coogan's Law, it says that 15% of the individual child's gross earnings must be set aside in a trust.
What percentage of the total earnings each child in this family would earn from a possible show is not determined by the law, but I imagine by whatever contract they have with the producers.

mpease

I personally have heard and seen enough of her! I think the kids should be taken away. Dr. Phil and all the BS with getting her money (as they were concerned about the children - ya right) You know there are alot of families out here right now the way the economy is that need help also - Are they seeing anything? I think this whole thing with her having the babies was just to get money, a house, and van donated to her. I've seen other older movies of families with multiple births. She's doing the same thing exploiting her kids for money. I wonder what Dr. Phil thinks of her movie deal.

Sean P.

So, you're not a very smart criminal. . . . or you would have taken a picture of her and sold it to TMZ!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4