Octomom: I Just Called to Say ... I Got a Ticket

6/2/2009 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You can't have your hands at the "10 and 2" positions on the steering wheel while talking on a cell phone -- a lesson cops say Octomom Nadya Suleman just learned the hard way.

media_removed.jpg

Cops tell us the unfortunately famous mother of too many was just ticketed in La Habra for talking on her cell phone while operating her OctoVan.

Wonder how the kids are gonna help her pay that one off.

UPDATE
: Cops tell us there was at least one kid in the car at the time she was pulled over. Must have been an important call.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

len

Hello CaliforniaTaxpayer........... Leaping Lizards..!!.......The dictatorship of Razmineajad is absolutely manic.......rife with hysterical twittering..& Gospels of Luke......... " Speaking in tongues" ...straight from the Lizards mouth. ....&.. forked tongue.....Dear Lord in Heaven....save them from themselves before they implode. .. On the other hand...............?????

Sean P.

Holy Hezekiah Jane!! Was THAT what they were doing at the Tower of Babel. . . . Twittering?????? Where is Charlton Heston when we need him? We need to be led to the promised land of freedom of speech, and it seems there are a few commandments being broken. here . . .like, thou shalt not use a man's sperm unbeknownst to him.

I tried to send a post through about the time your's appeared, it must be lost. If one seems out of order, that's it.

CaliTax

tarantella

The latest blockbuster....the babies turned 5 months old yesterday. Snooze.... Between the Virgin Islands medical degree and the concept of Octo-big-ass writing a book or any type of script for her supposed 5th rate reality show (ridiculous on the face of it) and anybody with an I.Q. over 70 even buying it (even more ridiculous), I go on there strictly for laughs. There is really more tedium there than amusement lately. Perusing this site, I was struck by the resemblance between Octoass and Michael Jackson....the dyed black hair, the kabuki complexion, the generally grotesque and unnatural features. Obviously, the big difference is that Michael Jackson (whether he was your cup of tea or not) was a talented and internationally loved entertainer whereas Octoass is basically a repulsive and irritating wannabe but there is, in my opinion, a strong physical resemblance. Give her a few more plastic surgery procedures in the future, and they might be taken for twins.

Sean P.

Jane, Tarantella, Ankaret --

If you have slogged through the Razzi posts you already know that LTS and Cheyenne made return appearances. . . took on the Octominions one more time. Cheyenne has her own blog on Twitter called:" find it read it BOOHOO...".You'll have to explain that to me. She says she also posts on Dr. Phil Board under Octomom March 26. Okay, I'm off to see what I can see with my trusty Border Collie to keep me on course. Oh, I do think maybe she was baiting them, to come out from under the protection of the Regime. Heh heh -- this should be interesting.

Sean P.

Well, you know when someone plays a joke on you and they say "MADE YOU LOOK! Hahahaha!" Well, that is me with the stupid look on my face! Yes, I won't be able to show my face here again. I LOOKED. . . what a dummy. Old message boards are read only now, and no such Twitter -- should have known. Boohoohoo. . . .I took the Octobait.

len

Calitornia Taxpayer, Ankaret, Tarantella.....I have addressed a post to razzi.garaunteed it will be exterminated .quickly..

len

California taxpayer.....You, my clever friend.......may be right. She may just be baiting them. We like your intelligent face very much........you must not withdraw it...............Your friend Jane.

Sean P.

Yay! I saw it Jane, but it will -- ABRACADABRA -- be gone by tomorrow when the Lizard waves his magic wand. Surly/sicky/sweet Susan already posted. Arrrrggghhh. . .I can't look anymore, my revulsion has overwhelmed my curiosity.

len

California taxpayer............read again...........he deleted susan..& responded to my post. Yout thoughts are...?

Sean P.

Dogs woke me up, so I turned my computer on (heat wave here, 100+). . . .shock at Lizzy's deletion of Sappy Sue! Could he be getting tired of their gloating about people leaving the forum? I dare not hope. . .

Only a month until D-Day now.

Sean P.

Ankaret -- Just what we needed, a good old fashioned conspiracy theory!! Yowwwzza!! The OCTOSNORES are suddenly so intriguing put in this new scenario. I do love a good mystery or spy story. Thank you. Jane must be off on another secret mission today.

Jimmy Kimmel came up with an idea for a new reality show. Since Jon and Kate are getting divorced (and may not have a show anymore ) and Nadya hasn't yet really got a show, Nadya and Kate should have their own show: Kate and Nadya plus 22 -- 2 single women putting their differences aside and trying to raise 22 children together.

FiFi LaRue

CaliTax...the only reason I would watch THAT show is to see Kate kick Suleman's arse.....and that would be on the first day. After that..there wouldn't be a point...hehe.

The Sulemanites are pondering about where "everybody" has gone. Speculation is we will return once The Lizd posts something new. I just did recon...and its as syrupy sweetness gave me sugar overdose......BLECK. If very sad how they continue to pat each other on the back for saying "nice..good" things about her. They try so hard to convince everybody and anybody that she is the Madonna Incarnate....regardless of what has been reported and on record.

Just big hugs and thanks for all the good wishes for me in my darkest hours.....I bought all sorts of goodies for me wee boyo today...chicken livers...marrow bone ( right from the butcher)...this is our last night together. Tomorrow I'll come home and probably stay in bed for a couple of days. Its very different from when I had my lovely Lab put down a few years ago...I still had Indie to come home too. People said...get another dog before...but I couldn't do that to him...he deserves all our attention.

Sean P.

Ankaret -- Tears came to my eyes thinking of you and Indiana Bones. I'm thankful that we can do this last step for our pets so that they will be spared suffering.

In one of the last comments I saw over there someone said they thought people would come back once The Great Raz posted something new. It amost seems like they are missing having the detractors around -- there is noone left to feel morally superior to!! It's not so much fun being OCTORIGHTEOUS when your only form of entertainment is to tell eachother how nice and sweet you all are. Hope they have enough insulin to go around.

len

Ankaret..........Ah, dear Ankaret................words almost fail me, .............as I know that your heart is breaking.......I will be thinking of you,,,,,,,,,& Indiana Bones. Would you give him a kiss for me....dear little boy that he is................

len

Ankaret.......... California Taxpayer..............some more postings on the darkside.........Please, correct me if I am wrong..............perhaps I am being too egocentric..but in the Ed Doud is going to Iraq post..............Is the "You" in the first line of Razzi's post..directed at me. ?.............evolving from a previous post, where he promised news only for me.......? As well there is a new poster, "enuff" who is chastising Razzi for his" WORLD BREAKING NEWS". Haven't seen susan since she was deleted, by Razzi. ................

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments