Octomom: I Just Called to Say ... I Got a Ticket

6/2/2009 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You can't have your hands at the "10 and 2" positions on the steering wheel while talking on a cell phone -- a lesson cops say Octomom Nadya Suleman just learned the hard way.

media_removed.jpg

Cops tell us the unfortunately famous mother of too many was just ticketed in La Habra for talking on her cell phone while operating her OctoVan.

Wonder how the kids are gonna help her pay that one off.

UPDATE
: Cops tell us there was at least one kid in the car at the time she was pulled over. Must have been an important call.

len

Also..maybe it is coincidence.......but Susan has not posted since she was "deleted".........& now Millie has returned.......just something in her post, chastising poster "enuff" that reminded me of susan's post to me....the one that Razzi deleted.........

1911 days ago

Sean P.

Jane -- You say Susan disappeared and then Millie reappeared? Hmmm. . . .could it be a case of multiple personality disorder? That would explain why there seems to be more than one person in the world who believes the words coming out of Nadya's mouth! They are salivating like Pavlov's dog over having a new "hater" (Enuff) to chastise and chew on. What a bunch of goobers!

1911 days ago

len

Hello CaliforniaTaxpayer.................I finished my other mission...two {12 hr} days.............Two 12 hr {Nights } .. Yes.......... Enuff rang "the bell", precipitating a salivatory downpour. It never fails. Pavlov must be pleased. The Pro- nads must be well due for dental exploration & excavation, considering the the amount of verbal treacle dribbling from their oral cavities. It took a detractor to boost this group of Octo-Stepfords.................Now that....... ,is what I call a stimulus package .

1910 days ago

Sean P.

Oh my gosh Jane -- it's a good thing I wasn't eating when I read your latest, I would surely have choked from sudden hysterical laughter! That really made my day. Did you see the post where one of them says; "..where did that kids cup come from. it looks like a globe with straws." What powers of observation!! Pure genius!!!

Looking at the reports on TMZ this morning about the Jackson family situation, it's now revealed that neither MJ or Debbie Rowe were biological parents of the first 2 children(if the report is accurate, of course), who they are saying were conceived through IVF from donors. They don't even know who bore the 3rd. This is becoming a complicated situation for those children. Wow! That brings us back to the Suleman kids and their unknown donor father. What if something happened to their mother? Fourteen instant orphans with one set of aging grandparents to care for them. The Jackson kids, who are old enough to find out everything from the media and the legal quagmire they are going to be tossed into -- their world is turned upside down by finding out that their "father" lied to them and they have no known biological parents. At least in their case there will be assets to take care of them. The Suleman children are another story it's highly doubtful she has enough put aside from her "little opportunities" for 18 years of their care.

Jane, are you working constantly changing shifts? I have a brother-in-law who worked ER until retiring this year from Kaiser Permanente, and he worked that way. I hope you have enough days off to rest and recover.

1910 days ago

len

Ankaret..........Hello. You have been in my thoughts frequently..........even as I worked throughout the night....... That is all that I can say, as I am at a loss for words............because words cannot erase your hurting..........but if the thoughts & warm wishes of friend's ,can provide any comfort, then you know that the "Sista Hood" is right there with you.

1910 days ago

len

Hello California taxpayer....Interesting turn of events on the Darkside...Cheyenne has returned.............& has called a return to arms from Ankaret, BizzyBee & LongtallSally..................to assisst GrandmaB , who is ..."deep in it"....against the "gushers"........

1910 days ago

Sean P.

Jane, I read Chey's and GrandmaB's posts about contracts, Ed's linguistic aspirations and the ghostwriter being slandered -- they were masterful! I can see they are abiding by the Great Lizzies rules -- backing their statements up! Heheheh. The best part is. . . (drumroll). . .I think the sappy ones really thought they had driven away the "h8ters"! They thought their coup was a success. Now, could you give Quatorze Enfants another talking to en Francais please, pretty please just for moi? I hope Ankaret and Tarantella return soon -- the fun is just beginning.

Thank you for alerting me to the turn of events!

CaliTax

1910 days ago

len

CaliforniaTaxpayer...........I will address Quatorze Enfants........just for you.....Now, I did let Cheyenne know about Ankaret's heartache..........so that she would understand if Ankaret did not rush to Arms..............& consequently, there are condolences for her..even from opposing forces........which is very kind........ Individuals.....may differ in opinion..but the love of our creatures is a common bond.......which causes us to forget differences for a moment in time. Ah.. the power of little creatures.... However, we will press on...........

1910 days ago

len

California Taxpayer................Just when they think that we have dropped gaurd....that is the moment.

1910 days ago

Sean P.

Ankaret -- thinking of you today.

Jane -- my comments last night were lost in cyberspace. I see Chey continues today laying out more of the contradictions in Octo's statements. I like her methodology, but it may well be lost on the Octoslaves. . . .HOWEVER, it will be interesting to see is if they will try to refute her evidence. I don't think they have a clue about ERIN'S approach, you clever girl!!!

1909 days ago

len

Ankaret.............Hello, I am still thinking of you, as we all are. Calif & I will gaurd the Fort, with the help of our little creatures, who will be assigned positions, according to individual forte. As for the forays.....Calif will determine just which of her dogs has ........" The Nose for it".......... Second-In-Command to our magnificent Indiana Bones.......Warmest wishes, Jane

1909 days ago

Sean P.

Jane -- Derby the Border Collie is the most reliable, but Callie (AKA Calamity) certainly has the nose to sniff out a RAT (haha) if the need arises. You can see Callie's family by looking up "Baywind's Aussies" on the internet. They posted some fun pictures!

I look forward to Ankaret's return and hope Tarantella reappears also. I spotted Southside Chicago on another site one day. But where is mylittlegirls?

1909 days ago

Sean P.

Ooops. . .it is "Baywind Aussies". Go to the photo gallery, there is even a pic with Derby in it.

1909 days ago

Sean P.

Jane and Ank -- I went to Robin's Blog (which Susan mentioned) -- "thehollytree dot blogspot dot com") to see what I could see about this Luke from EyeSore. What I found surprised me. Her political agenda is initially partly upfront, but following some of the links I found layers to it. It may explain her far-fetched interest in the Sulemans. Ed told Raz that he was born in Jeruselem and is Christian Arab Palestinian. Robin spent time in the Middle East (when young I assume) and appears from her blog to be pro-Palestinian. Tell me if you think there is a connection.

1909 days ago

FiFi LaRue

Hiyas Sistahs......

Yesterday I lost a piece of my heart.....Thank God I have a great Dr and she has known Indie since the day I brought him home , She gave me enough meds to lead me to la la land. ...which I did.

As I cradled him I told him Grandma Talbot will be waiting for him at Rainbow Bridge with all the doggies we ever had the privilege of living with ..and being a member of our family. I still hear the clickety clack of his toenails on my hardwood floors sometimes. He was the most stubborn of Bassets...and had a way of 'gnoring you...or running past the bathroom and barking if asked did he wanted a bath. He pitched a fit barking at people that he had know since they were wee children....but that was all blackmail, His game was if you stop petting him, he'd stop barking...and vesa versa. He held people hostage....hehe.

1908 days ago