Octomom: I Just Called to Say ... I Got a Ticket

6/2/2009 7:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You can't have your hands at the "10 and 2" positions on the steering wheel while talking on a cell phone -- a lesson cops say Octomom Nadya Suleman just learned the hard way.

media_removed.jpg

Cops tell us the unfortunately famous mother of too many was just ticketed in La Habra for talking on her cell phone while operating her OctoVan.

Wonder how the kids are gonna help her pay that one off.

UPDATE
: Cops tell us there was at least one kid in the car at the time she was pulled over. Must have been an important call.

montrey

Oh please, like none of you talk on the phone when your kids are in the car....

bradygirl

Jesus, just when I thought this nutjob was gone from the spotlight.

ERIS

I rank this pathetic excuse for a human right up there with Heidi & Spencer. Doing nothing to help the world ... just starving for attention and doing whatever it takes to get the camera on them.

Please .. stop photographing OctoSlob & Speidi ... they're wastes of space and air.

Tim

amazing how easy it is to be righteous on the anonymous internet, isn't it? if you get that worked up about someone driving on a cell phone with a kid in the car, something thousands of people do every day without consequence, you need to get some perspective.

yes, it was wrong, and she'll be punished appropriately - with a reasonable ticket. to suggest that we should ticket people 100x the amount if there are kids in the car is insane - do you think the kid'll be better off now that mommy has a $10,000 driving ticket?

anyway, i don't expect a serious response so i won't be looking back at this, troll away nerds

Rebie Johnson

SHE REALLY NEEDS TO GO AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Illinois person

At last, a cop with some balls when pulling over the desperately seeking stardom. Usually the POPO goes ga ga when pulling these kind over. Give the big boy a raise! Now hopefully he won't hook up with her 'cause she'd chew him up and spit him out & take half his pension enroute. After all, she's not above telling her own mom she's out on the streets. Can't stand this freak from nature or her fake lips.

Madisyn

I can't believe I'm (all Calif. taxpayers) are going to have to foot the bill for that ticket.

QUEEZY

Serves her right, stupid bitch. Anyone that get cited for speaking on the phone deserves it. There is a reason the law was passed. I hate all of these people, and there are lots of you, that continue to hold the phone to their ear while driving. Getting back to this pathetic organism, I wish they'd tack on some child endangerment charges or something.

Pat

Toodles & Not a fan,

Are you guys joking?! Please, like none of you have ever talked on your cells while driving. Give me a break. And who cares if there are kids in the car? EVERY PARENTS does that occasionally. People are just complaining cuz she's a celebrity.

who dat

Is this open mouth day on TMZ today? All of the pictures depict those with their mouths open. Scroll down on the main page and look for yourself. I got something to put in those mouths ========================D

Prince Von A-Hole

Cops didnt tell TMZ bumkus. Any one who believes anything they read here might as well read the National Inquirer.

QUEEZY

Hey The Truth, I think you accidentally held down the = key too long. I'm sure you meant ==D.

who dat

"Hey The Truth, I think you accidentally held down the = key too long. I'm sure you meant ==D"

That was before you sucket it and got it hard. Glad I used a condom with you. Those sores around your mouth are scary.

QUEEZY

Pat, not since it's the law have I once held the phone to my ear while driving and I'm a parent too. I use a headset. I'm sure she can afford 30 bucks for a headset if she can allegedly afford all of that Mackie lipstick for those mutant lips of hers.

QUEEZY

Tim, you're absolutely right. The kid won't know the difference. Just because thousands of people do things they're not supposed to without consequence, doesn't mean that it's ok for them to do them. The perspective is, obey the law.