'Kate Plus 8':

Hot Tranny Mess?

6/3/2009 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Kate Gosselin from "Jon & Kate Plus 8" (left) -- and fierce "Project Runway" season four winner Christian Siriano (right).

Kate Gosselin and Christian Siriano

Inexplicably, both of them willingly did this to themselves.

We're just sayin'.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

blac

Hot mama: Kate Gosselin flaunted her bikini bod while vacationing with her eight kids (and bodyguard Steve Neild) at Bald Head Island, NC, Sunday. (A free tummy tuck was among the many perks the 34-year-old reality star received as a result of shooting the hit TLC show Jon & Kate Plus 8.)
See more video of Kate Gosselin in a bikini:Kate Gosselin exclusive bikini-video

1970 days ago

me

I just can not get over the way everyone attacks the wife after hubby gets busted cheating...Making it out like she diserves it.No one diserves being cheated on or blamed for it.He is the one who betrayed her and thier kids.After all they are part of thier lives and affected too.Oh he feels like a prisoner, well what the hell did you xpect marriage and kids would be...You have to give all of yourself as a parent dumb ass.And maybe she is a lil bossy and tough...but atleast someone in thier marriage had to have some balls.

1969 days ago

MNIA GAL

I think Kate looks fantastic! And she is pretty enough to wear her hair in whatever style she feels like, young enough to wear it that way, too. Also, she has a great body, why not show it off? Jon should quit whinning. The only objection I have is that they are living off their kids. Those kids can't have a normal life with cameras around them, nor can Jon & Kate. Family members have stated on The Early Show (CBS) that the kids ARE being exploited and are complaining to them. Don't think that's going to happen. However at least Kate has a brain, unlike Nadia the Octuplet Mom, who has already come out and said she's a much better mother. Give me a break. She's the woman who's a head case.

1969 days ago

MNIA GAL

Her hair looks okay for someone her age. Her hair is not the problem. She looks great in a bikinni. I hardly think that's the issue. Nor is Jon. I wonder about him. Actually on CBS's Early Show, their inlaws are saying the children are all being exploited. That they tell "Aunt Jody" they don't like the cameras. Well, what a way for kids to live! It's ridiculious. They may be a good looking couple but they are exploiting their children. Never right to do that.

Only thing I do have to say is they are 10X better than Nadia who claims she's a much better Mom to her Octuplets. Give me a break! NO WAY.
Mira Girl

1969 days ago

Mandy

OMFG!!! Poor Christian will flip right OUT if he see's himself compared to this butch & Boxy fame-HO!!
She isn't Good enough or creative enough to clean his shoes much less appear on the same page of a write up with him!!

Christian has talent, personality and taste. Kate has a lousey body a worse attitude and is exploiting her kids for camera time and cash flo...Kick that Kate B_t_h to the curb!!

1968 days ago

runicblespn

Isn't Kate weird hairdo a shorter variation of comedian Russell Brand's?

1967 days ago

EZBell

Fugly hair.

1966 days ago

murray

Christian is 2009, trendy, and age appropriate. Kate is more like Kelly Osbourne 2000. Kate ... The year is 2009!! She's not as young as an early twenties college girl. Don't get me wrong she is young and she's rocking a hot bod. However, she needs something more classic and age appropriate that way she won't look ridiculous.

1962 days ago

I'd grab it ;)

Jons a wimp.. Kates to pretty and smart for Jons sissy-fied self. She can do way better.

1934 days ago

JANE DOE

Damn I hate this Lady!!

1957 days ago

queenE

This is dumb.

Just Steve

I'm not gonna lie..id have a few "run in's" with Kate. Can you blame me..look at those crazy googly eyes she gives

TsTashaJones

That gives Trannys a bad name :(
They need some of this stuff hehe

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5