Ice & Randy's Sons: 'Fro Wars

6/5/2009 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ice Cube and Randy Jackson's sons want to be just like their dads ... the way they were in the '70s, that is.

media_removed.jpg
While Ice and Randy style their fades short and tapered, their adorable kids like to keep it old school Foxy Brown.

No word if the boys will be sporting groovy leisure suits and bell bottoms in the near future.

OhWell

Kids have 70's hair

Fafa

I don't uderstand why TMZ has to be so racist.

artie help

love the look used to have it myself, i'm a fat white guy.

Azucar

Their some little Chub Rockers, but their cuties.

hahahahahha!!!!!

"Adorable kids?" Hmm.....even though you guys have no problems trashing kids like Shawn Johnson, I think lying and stretching the truth for PC's sake is a bit extreme. Randy's kid looks like Alicia Keys. Must have a white mama. Sadly I think Ice is about as "street" as Dawg Jackson is. Funny how Ice's kid is trying to look all gangsta while he lives in a multi-million dollar mansion amongst all his white neighbors.

Black culture, what a hoot!!!!!!

Peterson32

I dunno dawg I mean it just doesn't do it for me..I mean I appreciate you tried Randy but your career and your musical "background" dawg I just have to say you're lame and always will be ya know what I mean dawg?

Bebe

They could both also afford to lose a couple pounds.

Toune

by hills gravy - Funny how Ice's kid is trying to look all gangsta while he lives in a multi-million dollar mansion amongst all his white neighbors

*************

WTF?? are you serious??? I obviously don't see what your talking about - he looks like a normal kid, wearing a Lakers jersey with a mad fro goin on. TMZ, seriously, leave the kids out of it....start picking on Paris again...that was loads of fun :)

Joanne

Is that CoCo's son; wife of Ice Cube? I didn't think they had any children..

firebaby

holy cow ice cube's kid looks just like him!!!

Kaci

I think it's cute that both boys look like their dads.

artie help

it's fine when you toll bags make fun of younger white kids, suri cruise jumps to mind but these two "black" kids are just teriific, more typical double standards you suck.

Jake

That's what bad hair looks like

Blkshepherd

All four need to get to the gym and lose some damn weight. Of course if the daddies dont hit the gym (as you can clearly see in the pictures) I doubt the sons will. Lead by example. If they that fat now I hate to see what they will look like five years from now. sheeesh. Four Chubbs from the Chubbie Squad. OMG. so not cool

1974 days ago

Parents learn to entertain your own kids.

there is no denying that that is Cubes son. side profile is off the charts.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments