Ice & Randy's Sons: 'Fro Wars

6/5/2009 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ice Cube and Randy Jackson's sons want to be just like their dads ... the way they were in the '70s, that is.

media_removed.jpg
While Ice and Randy style their fades short and tapered, their adorable kids like to keep it old school Foxy Brown.

No word if the boys will be sporting groovy leisure suits and bell bottoms in the near future.

The 1 & Only

Ice Cube's son looks like he has that vitiligo disease or whatever - that makes parts of your skin turn a lot lighter.

cozmo rox

cool, little fat fros

Oh Yes She Did

Cute kids.....But damm....Ice Cube's Jacket is AWESOME!!!!!! Where can I get one for my Hubby????

Black Teef

Little wooly-haired-zulu-troublemakers!

Kay

Good-looking boys. I think their hair looks great. Better than the bald look on a lot of young guys these days.

Brittney

Those kids are both FAT. Great start in life. Hopefully daddies will leave them some money.

People with fat kids enrage me!

Esme

what the heck are you people talking about in regards to the boys being overweight? they most certainly are not!
both are really cute kids and i love the 'fros. and i can't get over how much ice cube's son looks like him!!!

but tmz, PLEASE stop doing stories on kids! they can google, you know. how it's not illegal is beyond me and i hope that changes soon. it just seems like common sense to not put children on a website for all the freaks and fools to leave racist, horrible comments for them to read. they're young and haven't yet developed the coping skills to deal with the kind of malignant vitriol some of your readers vomit on this site. i'm an adult and even *I* would find it terribly upsetting.

Now what now?

Both boys are extreme cutie pies. I even like their unkempt fros. It shows a "I just don't give a damn what you think" sense of style. Very daring for the little cuties.

hmmm..

Ice Cube's kid is so darn cute! He looks just like his father! :)

HasBeens

I've always had a bit of a thing for Ice Cube. He is not FAT! IMO, both he and his son are just the right size. His kid has on the baggy style that is so popular today, but he definitely isn't fat. Also, lots of kids are rocking afros these days; I think it's you people who are bitching who are out of the loop. I love how Ice Cube and his son are dressed alike. Instead of being a$$hole$ give Randy & Ice Cube some credit for being there to raise their kids. BTW, I can't stand Gwen Stefani and Kate Hudson's kid's hair; I guess to each his own right. At least Ice & Randy's sons are old enough to decide how they want to wear their hair: Gwen & Kate's aren't and IMO they look stupid. Why should these kids be conventional? Let the kids be themselves and set their own trends; teaches them to be leaders, not followers.

rebeca

i like my fro nice and neat. Ice cube taught him well. he knew how to rock it.

rebeca

it looks to hot for that jacket.

ntvnat

FATASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Both of them. Tsk. What a nappy-haired boy. Yikes. No wonder they keep him indoors. lmfao :-)

I wish them _both_ well.

MojoCeltica

Yeah, my two sons went through the fro stage. I think they do it just because they can... like why men always grow a beard or a stashe at least once in their lives. The boys tell me it was a girl magnet - the ladies always wanted to touch their hair to see how soft it was. ::wiggling eyebrows furiously::

1907 days ago