Kevin Bacon Always Flies the Friendly Skies

6/6/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

No one can get within six degrees of Kevin Bacon ... when it comes to being the nicest celebrity airline passenger in the sky.

Kevin Bacon

The 50-year-old routinely jets first class on United Airlines between NY and LA and an inside source tells us he is the most polite flier ever. We're told Kevin is so courteous he even folds and puts away his blanket every time his flight lands. Do you do that?!

Despite being mugged on the subway and screwed by Bernie Madoff, it's nice to hear Kevs isn't bitter.

dailyme

See...an actual nice guy! :)

ROBIN BURD

THIS IS SOOOO TRUE.Last year I took United from NY to LA-red-eye.Only about 4 people in first class,including Kevin Bacon and I-who were sitting together.Unbelievable what a gentleman,kinnda shy,sweet man he is.And,yes he and I both folded our blankets.When I saw him doing it-I had 2. We told some funny stories about the people u sit next 2 on planes.I told him about my flight with Brett Farve when he'd just stopped smoking and was 1 day gonna retire and the next day not.It cracked him up.I've met tons of famous celebs on flights and he by far was one of the nicest-ever.

leave the gun, take the cannolis.

They reuse those nasty blankets? ewwwwww

Dissapointing

All I know is that the guys nostrils are huge. He can't get away with hiding bugers in there, and birds flying by might want to nest in them.

Jane

My sister in law was a flight attendant for Skywest Airlines and she had Kevin Bacon for a passenger. She said he was a terrible snob and refused to acknowledge her, even when she was offering him champagne. I tried to explain that maybe he was just needing privacy in that moment, but she insists that he was rude to the other flight attendants as well.

who dat

I wouldn't use a blanket unless it is right out of plastic. Can you imagine all the mile high dna on those things. I bet they never clean them either.I live near a stew that works for SW. She tells me all sorts of interesting stories.

Kitty

I find the flight attendants to be extremely rude, so I believe the story that Kevin is very polite. Go Kevin !

I Love Memphis

A Class Act Always..

Brenda

Despite being mugged on the subway and screwed by Bernie Madoff
you would think he would fly coach. He must be doing OK in the money area.
Did they catch the mugger. I hope so.

Wanda W.

One of the most underrated actors,ever . He has a fine career,great,long term marriage,decent children who keep their clothes on in public,and is a truly nice guy. Also little,if any, plastic surgery done. Kudos TMZ. Keep up the good work !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rikers

I'd let him touch it. Especially if he has good manners.

TOM

And the "Slow News Day" Award goes to.....

eloc

Love good manners. Too bad so many people feel being rude is cool. It's not. It's childish and lazy.

Renea

I really, really, REALLY, LOVE Kevin Bacon! I knew he was a decent guy. I just KNEW it! Go KEV!!!

Lizzie