Chris Brown -- Nice Guy

6/7/2009 11:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Chris Brown PR strategy: If you look like a murderer, maybe everyone will forget you're a domestic abuser.

media_removed.jpg

TOM

dude put together some pretty tight music, has an amazing talent, and yes even a decent acting career budding as noted on "this Christmas" but he has a long road of rehabilitation ahead of him before he can ever be taken seriously as an artist again... esp if he thinks "haters" are those opposed to domestic violence!

SUN

he is a pus#sy!!!

cma

I like how TMZ appears to have messed with the picture.....or maybe Chris Brown just has really messed up fingers.

high

He looks like a normal person at a pool party, he looks kinda sexy actually.

Dezmar

F*ck chris brown, LOOK AT MARIO!!!! DAYUM!!! I would hit that...TWICE!!!

BJean

Go Away Chris and Stay Away.

high

I still dont get how he looks like a murderer

Oh the hell please

Chris Brown has enough of something for you losers to waste keystrokes trying to bash him. He'll be back on top and really he hasn't gone anywhere. Half of you idiots didn't even know who he was so crawl back into your insignificant holes.

And for the KKK members that live on this site. Meet a Black man and say those remarks his face punk asses. I bet that monkey will very much entertain you.

This site and it's haters don't call no shots.

Ren

Stop judging Chris brown. I am a female and I was the instigator when I had a argument with my husband ,,When he called me the B word I would kick the crap out of him, he finally got tired of it and body slammed me . You people need to hear both sides of the story. I don't agree wit man or woman putting their hands on each other ;however I know I was the one who delivered physical violence, and he was the stronger one.

Jo

Are you serious!?! Your post is sooo lame!!!! It's been almost 4 months. Should he pose with his hands on his hips and his fingers up in a 3 snaps formation. Or maybe he should have been sitting in Mario's lap for the picture huh? He's a man what do you expect. Really STOP!! Let the young man enjoy his life. Rihanna parties dangerously like a rockstar and you praise that. It's sickening!! He is with his longtime friends trying to be normal again. I think he's been doing a good job at being positive since this happen. The way you guys are pushing this agenda is really not helping our young people. Just wait until everything is finished and they speak before u continue to try to drive them into suicide. And until you have the whole world on your back hating you please STFU!! UGH!!

tired of stereo types

um, what about his dress makes him look like a MURDERER?!?!?!?

thats the most stereotypical statement i have heard in a LONG time. and that has nothing to do with his domestic issues bc i dont agree with what he did AT ALL.

leave him alone

tmz enough with the chris brown stories, this is really not much news, move on and give the people something better to read on this site...rihanna moved on so let chris do the same..

Now what now?

What does a murder look like? It's that attitude that made it easy for Ted Bundy and the Craig's list dude to find willing victims.

Britney's bitch

How appropriate, CB is wearing a wife beater.

I_AM_A_LAWYER

He needs to do some community or charity service for children with cancer or something like that to clean up his image. I'm surprised his PR people are not telling him to do that.