Chris Brown -- Nice Guy

6/7/2009 11:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Chris Brown PR strategy: If you look like a murderer, maybe everyone will forget you're a domestic abuser.

media_removed.jpg

morgan53

How does a murderer look...?

I'm a white male and I know that's offensive on levels.
I can't imagine how some of the people in that office would approve of headlining a story like that..shame

RedBullMastiff

Two little bitches. I'll smack the piss out of both these clowns. I remember being that size at the age of 14.

RedBullMastiff

What that glove for? Is that what chris used for him woman beating training

Annoyed

Hey, it was months ago. As much as some people hate to admit it, yo he is HUMAN and sometimes we mess up. I'm not defending what he did, but please give him a break, people. Rihanna and Chris have moved on, so everyone else follow in their footsteps!!

hate her

STILL NO RESPONSE:

HOW COULD HE HAVE PUNCHED HER TO THE POINT THAT HER MOUTH FILLED WITH BLOOD, BUT HER FACE IS ONLY INJURED ON HER FOREHEAD AND AROUND HER MOUTH?

SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN THAT TO ME!!!!PLEASE!!!!'

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE AND YOU KNOW IT! THE AFFADAVIT AND PICTURE DO NOT MATCH!!!

Andy

I think what TMZ is trying to say is both these guys are going out of their way to look angry, hostile, confrontational, and assaulting. And not because they are black. It is about body language, attitude, and clothes.

And I feel when black people hear this they come boack with racist, racist, racist, blah, blah, blah...but never seem to have a problem with the gangsta thug image perpetuated by their music.

Aren't they sick of it. Don't they get sick of all looking the same? Don't they get sick of looking angry and confrontational?

Guess not.

neverbeforeseen

Why would Chris Brown smile for a TMZ camera clown?

HOWquicklyYOUforget

Dude have you ever hit your knee and the NEXT DAY it was bruised? They said that the pic that was taken the day after he beat her she looked even worse. Why would she lie about it and he hasn't evern denied what happened. This "little boy" is a piece of sh*t and you need to wake the fu*k up about it. I pitty every and any girlfriend you ever have if this is your attitude about beating the ever livin' sh*t out of a woman.

Casey

Whatever it was that Chris Brown dished out to Rihanna that night, she deserved ten times worse. After the incident, I was pissed off that she was in such good condition. He should have knocked her out cold. Maybe that would teach her not to be a lying, manipulative little shrew.

Eileen Gatti

put the punk in jail where he belongs for beating up a young woman and leaving her for dead. Let him sing in jail.

me so horny

Chris brown's career is OVER just like R.(apist) Kelly!

DizzyGuy

I love how everyone is againsts domestic violence and a few months ago all you bitches were dancing to "forever" in the club. Everyone has issues and problems the difference between Chris Brown and all of the people posting is that he is a celebrity, and he gets his business spread across a tabloiod whereas you can do some shiz and it just stays at your local police department. Besides Chris Brown is hot..and him and Mario could smash da homie. Holla!!!

Corve

Chris Brown should go and work in a fast food joint and keep quiet. I do not know why he keeps appearing in the media. We need to forget this guy. He is a young, woman beater which this world needs none of. Yes, we can forgive him, but not rewarding him with a career.

Good bye Chris. See you in Prison.

Casey

Actually, I think the baseball caps kind of make them look like little kids.

hahahahahha!!!!!

Chris is almost a for real BLACK MAN!!! He's got the disrepecting, beating women part down. He's wearing all the ridiculous clothes that make him look like a toddler trying to fit into daddy's outfits and the ridiculous tats that you can't even see on his black skin. Now all he has to do is start having a ton of babies with different mamas and then he'll be a legit black man!! Hell, I'm sure he has a few already, but probably beat the crap of their mommies to keep their mouths shut, LOL!!!!