VH1 Chick -- Anatomy of a 'Slut'

6/8/2009 12:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A slut can be defined in so many ways -- but the following gem, which came from the mind of "Tough Love" trainwreck Arian Mayer during an interview with "Steppin Out" magazine, is truly priceless:

"The truth of the matter is this; I've slept with about 100 people. If you want to call that being a slut, fine."

VH1 chick

Interestingly, Webster's defines "slut" as -- "a promiscuous woman."

So, you be the judge.

Wanda W.

Pictures like this one,and other brain dead female celebs like that train wreck Spears,Lohan, ALL the Kardashians,the Fox tart,etc,etc,etc are reasons why there will not be a woman president in my lifetime. I truly weep for the future.

motorboater

If your a slut and u know it....Regardless, I want a piece of that hot messy beast!

TeamKate

What's the definition for a man whos sleep with 100 women? Ooooo, he gets called a stud right? See i'm sick of this kinda crap! No it isn't good to sleep with that many people no matter your sex...but men get called something alot more respectable. It's not fair how women get branded for liking sex as much as men.

tina

A promiscuous WOMAN? WOMAN? That's right, 'cause men can't be sluts too. TMZ, I'm tired of the sexist sh*t you guys publish. You def have harsh words to say for any female you deem to be not up to your personal standard of what a woman should be (let me guess, seen & F'd but not heard?) Shame on you (again), TMZ!

Bex

Who makes the rules? God? You? Maybe 100 people is normal...who are we to judge? If she is happy who really cares? Live and let live people and lets free ourselves of these labels!

TeamKate

No i don't condone that kinda behavior either. Sleeping with that many D**ks is bound to leave ya with a whopping STD at some point...GROSS!

Cheese925

I don't care what they say. She can "get it" with the quickness!!!

KELC

She may have a nice body but, her face is hideous

Ooooo Noooo!

This is why the terrorists hate us.

DaJuice

Now wait...to be fair...she said she slept with about 100 people...she didn't say they were guys... ;-)

BowChickaBownBown...

TMZ941

guy rich

I LOVE THIS NOW VH1 WILL GIVE HER A SHOW AND WELL ALL WATCH IT AND SHE WILL BECOME A CELEBRITY!!!

TeamKate

25. #18 Mr or Mrs Ooooooo, Stick to the story line. Men are called sluts for the same reasons. My Thing is woman Vagina's get worn out. If I showed u three picks of woman Vagina's.. Pic one a virgin, Pic two had sex 20 times, Pic 3 had sex 100 times. You would know the difference. If I show Pic's of the same number but for males you really wouldn't be able to tell. Hints the name Slut.

Posted at 2:07PM on Jun 8th 2009 by TMZ941

You are a FOOL! The vagina is able to stretch to have children and yet shrink back to this tiny size! You wouldn't know what a virgin or a slut looked like down there because i'm certain no one would let you near them. And since we are on the subject of bashing ones sex...Ya know mens D**ks wear out too. They curve and get stretch marks...Oooo and lets not forget all the nasty veins that tend to pop out more with age. Limp things even gotta have a pill because they can't get hard anymore...Next time think before you speak you @ss!

Really Now

Is it just me, or does she look like she was sucker-punched in the lips?

molly

100 total, or 100 at a time?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments