Obama Tells Colbert to Take It All Off

6/9/2009 3:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As in, shave off every piece of hair on his head -- and when the President tells you do to something, you do it.

Stephen Colbert: Click to watch

hahahahahha!!!!!

Awww!!! How awesome is this of our President!!! Taking precious time away from his site seeing of Europe, while flying his family in with all their security detail on a separate flight, all on the tax payers' dime of course, so they can tour the country side and avoid doing what he's been elected to do, BE PRESIDENT!!!

Obama is the worst President of all-time, and it only took a few months to reach this conclusion. Telling everyone else THEY need to sacrafice, while he spends our hard earned tax dollars flying all over the world entertaining his family. What a hypocritical, but typical, lying liberal douche!!!

hell with them all

Obama's not my President and if he would tell me what to do I'll laugh in his non-American face. Go move over-seas where they seem to like you. They will see through you like the rest of us who have some BRAINS left.

omfgitsme

i second that. Obama can suck it. That man is not my presidnet. I can't tell you how many peopple I know, including myself, that aren't joining the army anymore cause I refuse to have that man as my boss.

on a lighter note- viva la colbert!! man is funny as hell!!!

baby

what kind of crap is this???? people losing their jobs, and homes and he has time to play around, he is more interested in being a celebrity than to try and be a president to the people, AM GLAD HE GOT SO MUCH FREE TIME TO GOOF, CAUSE REAL AMERICANS ARE STRUGGLING TO KEEP A JOB, KEEP THEIR ELECTRIC PAID AND FOOD ON THE TABLE!

SHOULDNT HE BE WORKINGON ALL THESE JOBS HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE CREATING? HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT INCREASE THE DEBT ON OUR GREAT GRANDCHILDREN!

First whores!

Hey "douchebag"

The word is sacrifice not sacrafice.

Katrina

OBAMA is a terrible president!!!!! and I'm a democrat. He sucks

reallyirked

Thats the problem with this country. You are all following Obama blindly. He is an arrogant SOB. I would not listen to one thing the man ever says. He is ruining this country and you stupid people are drinking the kool aid. One term President's are losers. He is way over his head and people are finally waking up. If Obama can take time to tell Colbert to shave his head then we are in deeper trouble than i thought. He is an IDIOT!!!!!!!!

me

Dont blame me I didnt vote for this looser. So how do you like your change people?

SocialistCowardicePigs

@ # 5 John,

You should have used a comma to set off phrases that express contrast. What you should have typed was, "The word is sacrifice, not sacrafice."

You're welcome :)

Douchebag,

Amen, brotha!! Keep on preachin'!!!!

oprah

No TMZ, you got it wrong...when a "socialist" president like Obama tells you something you have to do it!

That is the way he gained the seat in the white house and it is the way he bases his presidency: by putting fear on people

Definitely the worst president after Carter

SocialistCowardicePigs

Can you imagine how TMZ would have responded had Bush done the exact same thing during the "WORST ECONOMIC TIMES IN OUR NATION'S HISTORY?" They would have torn him to shreds!!!

Between going on the Tonight Show, ESPN, spending our tax dollars to go to fancy dinners and broadway, shopping with his family in Paris and London, playing golf and going to basketball games, and now doing a piece for this liberal fool Colbert, has he even had time to atleast pretend to be President?

HOPE AND CHANGE AMERICA!!! HOPE AND CHANGE!!!

me

I agree with you reallyirked.

jerseygirl707

i do dislike Obama, I do think he's getting way too much face time on entertainment shows, and I do wish he'd focus on the country. but don't spend every second spewing about O~ because it satisfies his need to be the center of attention.

what everyone is ignoring is that Colbert was there with the troops. USO is a phenomenal group, and as a sister & a friend of soldiers over ther... you have NO idea how much it means to those men & women to have a goofy scene like Big Ray shaving Colbert's hair like that.

O may try to make it about him... but it's not. It's about Stephen Colbert being there & broadcasting from there.

ps. Colbert- love the suit!

JimmyHendricks

Wow, did Rush Limbaugh tell all of you (or one of you posting multiple times under separate names) to come here?

I don't think complaining about our President on a site frequented by 14 year olds and OMG texters is going to get you anywhere. Now go back to checking the Drudge Report and polishing your F-350 pickup truck.

rimman

You people are nothing but right wing nutjobs. It never ceases to amaze me how ignorant, racists hate it when an intelligent, successful black man does everything possible to undo 8 years of all the failed policies you support. You people are the true terrorists.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments