Stern to Letterman -- Good Riddance, Leno!

6/9/2009 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Wanna know why Howard Stern wasn't one of the big guests on Leno's "Tonight Show finale?" Just listen to what the King of All Media had to say about Jay on Letterman last night. Brutal!

Howard Stern & David Letterman: Click to watch

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Who the f*ck is Howard Stern??? He looks like one of those loser old-age hippie rockers than won't go away.

Michael Madsen

Stern id GOD... When America prays... they pray to Stern. Our SAVIOUR!

Michael Madsen

I LOVE Stern... Stern is GOOD... STERN is EVERYTHING!
Don't diss Stern... you will be sorry.......
He controls the weather... man....
Hail to Stern!
Hail to Stern!
Hail to Stern!

hottopics

I love Howard Stern. He has done some really great interviews while being at Sirius Radio. I like others here wish he would just stick to interviewing and forget about the sabien (sp) rides. You do not need to do that anymore.

b. posey

Jay is funny, and everyonce in a while so is David,Conan,Jimmy,but not Howard. He is obnoxious!
I hope NBC knows what they are doing.

who gives a shit

Too bad you are still around Howard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathryn

Does anyone else think that Howard Stern and Annie Liebowitz(sp?) look like sisters? They are BOTH BUTT UGLY!!!

Heene

If you listen to his show on Sirius you know that Howard Stern talks about Jay Leno on a daily basis(when he's there, only works 4 days a week and has like 3 months of vacation on top of that). If he's not talking about Jay Leno he's talking about Oprah, or Jennifer Anniston.

Heene

While Howard is a baby, he whines about having to work 4 hours a day 4 days a week 36 weeks a year, the guy does have some funny stuff on his show. I can't say that Jay Leno ever made me laugh, I guess some of the bits he does on the street with morons who don't know how many states there are are funny, but that's not really Leno being funny. I can't believe people are actually entertained by his boring monologues. Like you can't see the punchline to everyone one of his jokes coming a mile away.

ChristineFirefly

Howard Rules!!!! I actually dislike Letterman but for the love of Howard....I liked him last night.

Baba Booey Baba Booey Baba Booey

Cliff Barnes

Howard Stern aka Hamptons Howie
Nice job screwing your fans over a$$hole

Cliff Barnes

Rush Limbaugh is 200x better than Howard Stern

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

So letterman picks on Spencer Pratt but not this freak? Makes no sense. I'm sure someone will tell me that Spencer is a douche which I realize this, but I prefer him over this azz that makes fun of mentally handicapped people, Selena's death, and the list goes on ANYDAY! All Spencer does, which is annoying, but can't compare, is thinks he's a grade A celeb that deserves to live and dine with Grade A celebs and no less and isn't afraid to tell anyone. And I can't understand why letterman jumps on someone like Spencer when he's on but thinks this guy, who is not only a douche, but just pure evil, is ok. I'm sure some don't agree with me like I said but all that says to me is some will hurt any one to laugh or make people laugh.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

Of course I think Letterman is funny too when he takes shots at Lauren Conrad (which by the way you can tell is truly not dumb, but if she wants that MTV money, she better play it) but that is another that he has some nerve picking at but being cool with ugly mullet over here. Lauren has more class (you know the cliche statement)......than these two put together. Whether she plays dumb or is dumb isn't as important as the fact that this azz does what he does just to get a rise out of people and make them laugh and in the end make money. If he was so smart, he would make money some other way and have as many fans as someone like LC, and don't tell me he does, cause he doesn't.

Ricci

I think Howard had some big beef with NBC years ago - also as if Letterman doesn't use a prompter!