Carrie Prejean -- Fired!

6/10/2009 3:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carrie Prejean UPDATE: We learned Carrie just received her letter of termination. She is officially out.

We've learned "biblically correct" Carrie Prejean will lose her Miss California USA crown today because she doesn't play well with others.

Sources connected with the pageant tell us even Donald Trump has now had it with Carrie, because she's violating her contract by not getting clearance to do her extracurricular stuff.

We're also told Carrie has been a no-show for appearances she was supposed to make for the pageant organization.

The firing, we're told, is strictly based on Carrie breaching her contract. It's not based on her political and moral views.

Carrie is getting her walking papers this afternoon.

The new Miss California USA will be Miss Malibu Tami Farrell.

Carrie Prejean

Wow

I'm sick of the use of the term "biblically correct" and wish tmz would hold a funeral for it. What she said was indeed Biblically correct - Sorry, Harvey.

However, if she refuses to do what's required of Miss California, she should be released.

For those of you savoring revenge, this story will be buried today as there has been several shootings at the National Holocaust Museum. I doubt this is even reported.

There is no such thing as reality tv

10. I'm sure the "creative geniuses" over at MTV or VH1 can come up with a "reality" show for this waste of flesh in no time

LOL-probably already in the works. Along with her posing for Playboy.

Mikeyweho

Now we are gonna have just what America needs - another two dollar hooker. Who would, in their right mind, hire her for anything that takes longer than 15 minutes?

itsmenyc

She also has to give back the boobies that the pageant paid for. They will be listed on ebay as of tomorrow.

okindian65

There is a God after all............. Maybe she can get on the Rock of Love Tour Bus now...............

Laura

see you later you prejudice douche!! It was just a matter of time, and I know it. Don't let the door hit your intolerant-a*s!

Enquiring Mind

Will she have to give the boobs back?

Brian

I'm all for giving someone a second chance, but you have to take the person's character into account. Trump should have seen what an untrustworthy person she is. She didn't deserve that second chance if for no other reason than she lied straight to his face. I lost a lot of respect for him for not seeing that.

Ladies and gentlemen, sadly, this will be the next "Joe the Plumber" for the fundies. It doesn't matter that she's a liar, screwed over her selected charity, refuses to keep her commitments, got naked every chance she got, and is dense. They will circle the wagon around her response to the gay marriage question alone.

Sad.

Wow

I agree with both what she said and her right to say it.

I don't agree with treating people terribly. Bad example.

ml

I don't care about watching the beauty pagaent anymore because of Donald Trump. I wish Trump will faded away. It is not like used to be anymore.

oprah & michel hater

good for this bible thumping skanky whore...hope she dies next!

Help me

Brian, do you consider Trump "trustworthy". After all he said he would stand by her.

rick

haha finally!! this intolerant bitch with her hate filled mind is headed to the unemployment line.
ill be looking for your flick this summer, you Fn whore

Wow

Well, Brian, how many "fundies" do you know? I guess that's the label you'd give me. I would not want to hear what she had to say nor would I hold her up as some kind of role model just because I don't believe in censoring someone who has the opinion most of this country agree with. Every time gay marriage has been put on the ballot, it has failed, including California and Oregon. Her character defects, particularly leaving people in the lurch when she said she'd be there would disqualify her for me. Your intolerance and rage speak volumes.

Cezann

Heh - good for her - she doesn't need that pageant with the likes of Shanna "the Skank" Moakler and BS judges like Perez Hilton - this will be the best thing that happened to her - those people are such hypocrits.