Donald Trump: Prejean Treated People Like Crap

6/10/2009 3:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Donald TrumpDonald Trump just told TMZ he gave the green light to fire "biblically correct" Carrie Prejean's award-winning butt because she just wouldn't do the job and treated people badly.

Trump told us Carrie refused to appear at around 30 events on behalf of Miss California USA. He says Prejean was contractually bound to appear and she just wouldn't do it. He doesn't think her attitude has anything to do with her politics.

Trump said: "To me she was the sweetest thing. Everyone else -- she treated like s**t."

Carrie Prejean

Bill Miller

Who cares??

UptownRazorback

Posted at 6:24PM on Jun 10th 2009 by carfreak

WTF are you talking about. She clearly broke her contract as Miss California. I just finished reading the emails and she was clearly rude and acting like the b^tch she is. Reading the emails will clearly show you she thinks her 15 minutes of fame entitles her to do whatever she wants as Miss California. But as Miss California, she has to let the association know in advance for her safety and security.

tracey

they need to drop her off on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.

el polacko

if she refuses to appear at events OVER 30 TIMES as miss california, then she shouldn't be miss california.. simple.

SusanElizabeth1949

I work as a vendor's rep in the consumer electronics field. If I refuse to show up for a Trade Show, in Store Demonstration or a Training for store associates , I would expect to hear "You're Fired". Firing someone for refusing to do their job is not discrimination, it is simply the way business works.

Bunny

Now, she is free to toss all her clothes off, and strut her naked body everywhere, showing off the fake boobs. I really think the people who bought them would demand them back.

Stupid Slutty ingrate.

mz67

DIDN'T JESSICA AND BRITTNEY ALREADY USE THIS SCAM?????????????? IT WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUT THEM IN BIKINIS AND BOOTS

QueersRstupid

If I were Carrie I would have quit a long time ago. Keep up the fight Carrie! Don't let these homo retards get you down. Go Prop-8!!

Mr. Paulo Franca

I'll never side with homosexuals against women.

anim_lvr

Donald Trump is just exagerating instances to give himself an excuse to fire her because her honest answer about gay marriage does not suit the typical hollywood type. Just the fact that Perez Hilton asked the actual question was a set up in itself!!! She could have either lied and agreed with gay marriage to satisfy him and his celebrity cohorts or she could have been honest which in fact most Americans agree. Just look at Prop 8 in California, the supposedly most liberal state in the union, and they still voted against gay marriage. She certainly should not have been penalized for standing up for her own personal beliefs. I think it was an absolute travesty the way this whole thing turned out. The previous Ms. America had to be checked into rehab for being an acoholic but this is considered better than having your own principles and sticking to them. WHAT HYPOCRISY!!!! And DONALD TRUMP is just trying to save the franchise of Ms. America. This is a complete joke along with Perez Hilton and his obnoxious statements about her just because she disagrees with him. Whatever happened to free speech in this great country of ours? The more I see this absolute hypocrisy the more I realize that t.v. and so called celebrities only celebrate people that totally agree with them on every subject!! Which by the way is the absolute minority!!!! And by the way, I agree with gay marriage so please don't try to call me a homophobe just because of my posting!!! We are all allowed to voice our opinion!!

NitroVideo

Why oh Why is Donald Trump in charge of judging anyone elses life?! Some things money cant fix and Donald's creepiness is one of them. Please let him get trapped in a car fire.

Guy Kimble

Thirty different events! She has just started getting over this crazy scandal that should have never even happened. I'd have to tell you Donald Duck your living in a fantasy land if you think that she should be happy that you let her keep her crown. I would treat everyone like crap to if I knew that couldn't stand me. So I say to you again Mr. Trump think about what your doing! The women was just dragged through the mud for staying her own opinion. Just like Uncle Sam let you keep all your crap when you filed for Bankrupcy and allowed you to keep a large amount of your wealth. You should change you mind and give her back the crown. Just like good old Uncle Sammy did for you or did you. Did you think we forgot about you and your casino flops? To be totally honest with you Ducky we should have roasted your a..

TruthSeeker

Well isnt that the pot calling the kettle black.... I've never seen Donald Trump do anything so wonderful. I think they both need to crawl back under the rock.

Hilton is a Loser

Isn't this interesting, The Donald calling someone two faced. How about YOUR LENDERS and your BONDHOLDERS Trump, you know the ones you stiffed and owe billions of dollars. Yet you go on any TV show to promote yourself and your crumbling real estate business and casinos. Trump is a charlatan, always has been ad always will but the public eats it up like a bunch of lemmings.

teh bob

Shes an attention whore. And her 15 seconds of shame are over.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments