George H.W. Bush -- Look Son, I Got High Too!

6/12/2009 6:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

To celebrate his 85th birthday today, former President George H.W. Bush jumped out of a plane, with a willing man strapped to his back for support.

George H.W. Bush

Read his lips -- he's having the time of his life.

Tink44

He looks as if he will pop a brain vessil! I bet he had poop in his pants.

Donna-Marie

Happy Birthday Mr. President. God Bless you & your family. I couldn't do that at 25!!!

Kathryn

Too bad he had a chute. They should also send his retarded son up there without one!

tommyr

Good for George! GO GEORGE! More balls than most of us.

Tink44

yeah, and they are right beside his nose!

Zippy T. Pinhead

TMZ always has to take a jab at Mr. Bush. From the way they talk, we can assume nobody at TMZ has ever taken drugs, they all have a full set of hair and none of them are fat!

Janet

God Bless him!

cosmo in texas

#14 your funny!!! Way to go, my former President. Thanks for showing life is what you make it. I hope my retirement is as full filling as yours.

Jeep Fu

Typical liberal comments: "While Bush flied troops in Iraq died!"

or...
"How dare Bush skydive while people all over the world are starving to death."

finally...
"The president shouldn't be skydiving! He should be working! Impeach Bush for skydiving NOW!!!!1!!!!11!!!"

beachy

Barry Obama would have one of his Czars make the jump for him. God Bless Pres. Bush! What a man.

Barry will never understand what it means to be a man. He just expects to be idolized by the millions that aren't smart enough to understand what he is doing to this country. Pretty pathetic.

Go Bushes!!!!!

beachy

I notice my last post was edited. Sorry TMZ feels the need to do that. It wasn't bad at all.

While Barry is costing us tax payers millions of dollars to take his wife and kids to NYC and Paris - no one complains. Yet he expects us to "cut back".

Hell, I'm cutting back. I cut back on my federal tax deductions. If I owe Barry's government next year - I decline. I freaking refuse to fund this moron. He promised "NO TAX INCREASES FOR 95% OF AMERICANS. I'm gagging as I write this. He is a demon.

I

Jusy

#645732 - Cell Block H

To lettermansucks. You are the dumbest poster on this site. You want to fight? I'm ready anytime you are, AHOLE! Any place, anytime. I'll show you the true meaning of pain you bloated sack of s**t. I won't stop beating you until you beg for mercy, then I'll kick you in the balls just for laughs. Tell me where to meet you and I'll be there. Make sure you have an ambulance ready, because you are going to need one.

Poopyhead

hey WHO...can i get in on this??? which one of you is the liberal POS?

me

Can't stand this family, but good for him. He's 85 and living it up.

JennyJen

I am a Bush fan....so I am NOT bashing, but did you see the interview with HW and Sons today on the news. Little Bush was clearly on something. He had what they call "coke Jaw". SEVERAL TIMES throughout the interview.Don't believe me? You tube it or rewatch on tv tonight, and try to find the video angled at little bush with the camera on the side of Jeb.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments