Melissa Gilbert

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

6/14/2009 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Playing Laura "Half-Pint" Ingalls on the '70s/'80s TV series "Little House on the Prairie" has left Melissa Gilbert frozen in time.

Melissa Gilbert
Here's the 14-year-old back in 1978 (left) -- and 31 years later, the 45-year-old version at an event in NYC last week (right).

There must be something in that Walnut Grove water!

jackschitt

Melissa already admitted to having her nose done-twice!

anon

Her nose looks a little different, other that, prob good genes ...

F-Stop

Oh yeah look at that schnoz on the left. But Mrs. Boxleitner has good genes I'd say.

hahahaha!

Love her but the nose continues to grow... Still she 's had less than most and never seems to flaunt anything.

Party 'till you die!

At least when she had her corn teefs capped they took out all that nasty dark yellow!

Tom

I loved her on the show & she seems just as honest & down to earth every time I see her in an interview. I love that she admits that if you called her perfect, she'd laugh & say- "Let me know when I get there".. Thats the impression I have of her.

sandrina

she totally looks like that stephenie meyer person

ex lax

at least she has the same pretty hair

ex lax

I be with her any time . looks good to me!

Erika

She was better without the nose-job... good genes... BAD docs!

I am

Well, first she picked bad noses, then she picked bad men, then she picked bad mens noses...no, THAT line is straight from a SNL skit. The first statements are true. Can you imagine Rob Lowe departing the teens home after dinner, and then hiding out for a period before doubling back and climbing up into her bedroom repeatedly to secretly spend the night? Dumping her for skanky Princess Stephanie, Monaco's Paris Hilton? Reuniting with and proposing to her and then dumping her when she informs him that she's preggers prior to the wedding date? He was always a slug. Prior to the sex tape scandal with the minors, back in the day or the more recent sexual harassment charges from the nannies. This freak has long standing 'issues'.

snickers

She's got a helluva nice rack I'd play with for hours.

jen

Lovely lady, natural looking as well. Very good genes. She's a red head so Im sure she avoided the sun. Beautiful skin, hair and smile..

Illinois person

So she's had a few tweaks done - no big deal. At least she didn't go to Michael Jackson's witch doctor to have this done. Other than that, you mean after 30 years she still has not changed her hair (except for the color)?

K

"I need publicity...time to tell the world I'm F'd up and an alcoholic..."

Every celeb who needs back in the spotlight pulls this out of their back pocket if they don't have a project or reason to be in the spotlight...

Yawnnn....